Do you want to access UIDAI website to login Aadhar Card? Visiting http www uidai gov in login portal would let you access your Aadhar Card.
The Aadhar card issued by UIDAI has become an essential identity document for Indian residents. Indian residents frequently need to access their Aadhaar profile online as linking Aadhar to services like bank accounts and mobile numbers has been made mandatory.
In this article, we are giving step-by-step instructions for Adhar Card login on the UIDAI website. We will also discuss how you can utilize key features of the Aadhar card that are available to Indian citizens after logging in.
Is It Possible To Access Aadhar Card Login Online?
Yes, you can login Aadhar Card online by visiting the UIDAI official website. The Indian government has provided online access to all Indian citizens to access Aadhar Card services online. So they can visit http www uidai gov in login page to take advantage of services provided by Aadhaar Card.
When you sign in Aadhar Card, you will get lots of options that allow you to access its various features. Aadhaar holders can log in and view/update Aadhar card mobile number & personal details, manage linked services, download Aadhar Card, and much more.
How To Login Aadhar Card Online?
If you want to take benefit of various services related to your Aadhar Card then it is mandatory to log in first. Sometimes you get confused about how to access http www uidai gov in login portal. So the steps for Aadhar Card sign in are given below:
- Visit the UIDAI official website https://uidai.gov.in/ on the web browser.
- Move down to the “Aadhaar Services” section.
- Click the “Verify an Aadhar number” option.
- The new page will open with an Aadhar Card login option.
- Now hit the “Login” button to begin the process.
- Type in your 12-digit Aadhaar number & fill in the Captcha.
- Then an OTP message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Write that OTP in the given “Enter OTP” box & tap “Login”.
- Now your sign in Aadhar Card process is complete.
Following this guide will help you login Aadhar Card online from the official UIDAI gov in website. Once logged in, you can access all the services such as Aadhar Card download, Generate VID, Aadhaar lock/unlock, Address update, etc.
What Services Can Be Accessed After Aadhar Card Sign In?
There are lots of services that you can use after login Aadhar Card, as given below:
- Aadhaar Download: An encrypted and password-protected e-copy of your Aadhar Card can be downloaded from http www uidai gov in login portal. You can also check Aadhar Card status online.
- Virtual ID(VID) Generation: A Virtual ID (VID) is a 16-digit number that can be used instead of your Aadhar number when accessing certain services.
- Verify Aadhar Number: You can confirm if your Aadhaar number is authentic and registered under your name & also validate it.
- Change Mobile Number: The phone number linked to your Aadhar Card can be changed online from anywhere.
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics: You can choose whether to lock or unlock your biometric data linked to Aadhaar, including fingerprints and iris scans, to prevent unauthorized access.
- Check Aadhar Authentication History: You can track when your Aadhar details were used for any authentication process.
- Request Duplicate Aadhar Card: If you have lost your Aadhaar Card by mistake, you can submit a request to get a duplicate card.
So all of the services mentioned above are only accessible with an Aadhar Card login. If you can’t sign in Aadhar card, you won’t be able to take benefit of these online services.
Can You Login Aadhar Card Without Mobile Number?
No, Aadhar sign in is not possible without your registered phone number. It is very important to keep your registered mobile number with you while logging in Aadhar card online. When you tap on the login button for Aadhaar, an OTP is sent to your phone for verification.
Without a phone number, you can’t authenticate when accessing http www uidai gov in login page without an OTP message. If you are not able to authenticate via your linked mobile number, you will never be able to access Aadhar Card services.
How To Login Aadhar Card With Mobile Number?
When you visit the official UIDAI website, you will see the “Verify an Aadhaar number” option. After clicking this option you will be asked to fill in your 12-digit Aadhar number. Soon after filling in your Aadhar number, an OTP will be delivered to your mobile number to grant login access.
When you type in that OTP in the section below your Aadhaar number on http www uidai gov in login page, you will be signed in. Now you can enjoy the benefit of all online services offered to Aadhar Card holders.
How To Sign In Aadhar Card On Android Mobile?
The steps to login Aadhar Card on an Android phone are given below:
- Open the Google Play Store to search for the mAadhaar app.
- Click to download the mAadhar app on your mobile.
- Wait for mAadhaar to get installed first.
- Now launch the mAadhar app and accept the Resident consent form.
- Then enter your Aadhar-linked mobile number & click Next.
- Fill in the OTP received on your registered phone number.
- Now your Aadhar Card is successfully logged in on Android mobile.
By following these steps, Aadhar card log in can be done on all Android devices. After signing in, the NPCI Aadhar link bank account online can be done via your Android mobile.
What To Do If Aadhar Card Login Is Not Working?
If you can’t sign in Aadhar Card, then you can try the following things:
- Check Internet Connection: Before you login Aadhar Card, check that you have a stable internet connection with sufficient speed to support the login process.
- Double Check Aadhaar Number: Make sure that you have entered the correct Aadhar card number if you can’t login because of entering it wrong.
- Wait For Website Issues To Get Fixed: Sometimes technical issues arise in http www uidai gov in login page. So log in Aadhar Card after some time when the site is working.
- Use Another Web Browser: It is possible that the official UIDAI website is not compatible with your current browser. So switch to a different web browser.
- Clear Browser’s Cache: Cookies & cache stored in your web browser can also cause an Aadhar Card log in issue. So wipe out your browser cache and try to sign in again.
- Contact UIDAI Helpline: If your login issue is still not resolved after trying the above solutions, then contact the UIDAI help center at 1947.
If you need UIDAI Aadhar help regarding its other related services then you can check various blogs on our website.
How Does UAN Login Aadhar Card Link Work?
The UAN Aadhaar card link uses your unique Aadhaar number to connect your UAN login ID. This secures your EPF account by ensuring only you can access it with your Aadhaar.
How Can I Get My Aadhar Card Login ID?
You don’t need any login ID for your Aadhaar Card. You can directly type in your Aadhar number on the official website and enter an OTP code to log in.
What Is The Password For Login Aadhar Card?
To access your E-Aadhaar Card, enter the first 4 letters of your name in CAPITALS followed by your year of birth as a password.
Final Thoughts On Aadhar Card Login
Login Aadhar Card enables Indian citizens to conveniently access services online using one unique ID number. In this article, we have shared how to access your Aadhaar Card via http www uidai gov in login portal. So you can simply check & update your Aadhar details.