The Aadhaar card is an important identity and address proof document issued by the UIDAI to Indian residents. This card contains details such as name, date of birth, gender, address, and biometric information. If you have recently enrolled for an Adhar card and provided your registered phone number, you can easily download it after completing your Adhar card.
Through this informative guide, you will learn how to download Aadhar card with mobile number. Moreover, we will tell you some other effective ways to get an Aadhar card downloaded, and if someone doesn’t have a registered mobile number or has lost their phone number, how to get an Aadhar card.
How To Download Aadhar Card With Mobile Number?
To download Aadhar card using mobile number you have to follow these simple steps we have written below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UIDAI and choose the option ‘My Aadhar‘ which will show on the home page.
- Step 2: Next, select ‘Retrieve EID/ Aadhar number
- Step 3: Now enter your name as mentioned in your Aadhar card Also fill out your registered email ID and your mobile number to proceed further
- Step 4: Click on ‘Send OTP‘ and you will receive an OTP on your mobile number that you filled earlier
- Step 5: Enter OTP and click ‘Validate and Download‘ Aadhar card
Now that you can successfully download Aadhar card with mobile number, but you have to remember that your Aadhar must be linked with your mobile number, otherwise, you will face minor issues while downloading the Aadhar card with mobile number.
Some Other Methods To Download Aadhar Card
There are some other options to download an Aadhar card. You may be able to download your Aadhar quickly by following these alternative methods:
Download Aadhar Card Through Virtual ID
Here are the steps to download an Aadhaar card using the Virtual ID (VID):
- Visit UIDAI official website
- Click on ‘Get Aadhaar‘ option
- Select ‘Download Aadhaar‘ and then ‘Using Virtual ID (VID)’
- Now insert your VID number, and security code and tap on the ‘send OTP‘ button
- Your Aadhaar will be downloaded as a PDF on your device.
Download Aadhar By Using An Enrollment Number (EID)
Get Aadhar card using an enrollment number is an alternate way to download Aadhar card with mobile number. This method will help you download your Aadhar card if you forget your Aadhar number. Follow the below-written steps:
- Go to UIDAI’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option.
- Enter your ‘28-digit Aadhaar enrollment number‘ that you received during enrollment.
- Enter the security code shown and click ‘Get OTP‘.
- Receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and click on ‘Verify and Download‘.
- The Aadhaar PDF will be downloaded to your device.
How To Download Aadhar Card With Mobile Number From MYAadhar APP?
To download Aadhar card using mobile number from ‘MyAadhar App’ is pretty simple. Follow the below-written steps to quickly download Aadhar card with mobile number:
- First of all, you need to download ‘MyAadhar app’ on your device from the Google Play Store
- After installation, open up the app and log in Aadhar number
- Next, click on the ‘Retrieve EID/UID‘ option that is shown
- Now you have to fill in your name as mentioned in Aadhar card and register mobile number
- Next, click on the “Send OTP” button
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Just copy it and fill in the required box
- After that, you will receive your Aadhar number through the SMS on your mobile
- Next, you have to go again ‘MyAadhar app’ and click on the option of ‘Download Aadhar’ in the service section
- Now you have to select the regular Aadhar option and fill out your Aadhar number there
- Then fill out the captcha code and click on the requested OTP
- After doing all that your Aadhar card PDF file will be downloaded. Now you have to open up the file and download your Aadhar card
So this is the whole process to download Aadhar card with mobile number from the ‘MYAadhar App’. By following these easy steps you can easily download your Aadhar with mobile number.
How To Download Aadhar Card Without Mobile Number?
It’s difficult to Download an Aadhar card Without a registered number, but we have a solution for this. Just follow the steps given below to download Aadhar card online without mobile number:
- Go to UIDAI’s official website
- Now select ‘My Aadhar‘ option from the home page
- Now tap on the ‘Order Aadhar Reprint‘ button there
- Then insert your ’12-digit Aadhar number‘ in the required box and fill in the captcha for verification
- Here you get the option to download your Aadhar card and choose the ‘my number is not registered‘ option
- This will bring you to a new screen, here Insert a non-registered number and receive an OTP on it
- Now copy the OTP and paste it into the required box
- Finally, make the payment and receive your Aadhar card
After this process, you will be able to download your Aadhar card without a number.
Can I Get My Aadhar Card By Phone Number?
Yes, you can get your Aadhar card by phone number only in that case if your mobile number is registered with your Aadhar card, then you can easily find your enrollment ID or Aadhar number by clicking on “retrieve lost or forgotten UID/EID”. Moreover, if you want to download Aadhar card by name and date of birth you can visit our website.
Can You Download Aadhar Card With Mobile Number For Free?
Yes, obviously, you can download Aadhar card using mobile number for free. For that, you have to visit the UIDAI website or MyAadhhaar mobile app, or you can make a call to the UIDAI helpline number. But to generate Aadhar card using mobile number, your phone number must be registered with your Aadhar card.
Can You Download Aadhard Card With Mobile Number Without OTP?
No, you can’t download Aadhar card with mobile number without an OTP, as this is impossible. When you visit the UIDAI website to download your Aadhar card or use the MyAadhar mobile app, you have to send an OTP while logging in with your number. By using that OTP, you can download the Aadhar card.
Can I Download Aadhar Card With Mobile Number?
Yes, you can download your Aadhar card by yourself with a mobile number. You have to go to myAadhaarportal. All of you need a mobile number that is linked to your Aadhar card and check Aadhar card status before downloading.
How Many Times Can I Download My Aadhar Card With Mobile Number?
For unlimited time, you can download Aadhar card with mobile number by visiting the official website of UIDAI or by downloading the ‘MyAadhar mobile app’.
What Is Needed To Download Aadhar Card Using Mobile Number?
All you need to download Aadhar card with mobile number is a registered mobile number, a laptop or desktop, or the ‘MyAadhar app’.