The state government of Haryana has started the online application for a Ration card in Haryana 2023 to provide food security to the citizens of Haryana. So the inhabitants of Haryana who want to get their Ration card don’t need to go anywhere because, through the online application, people can apply for a new Ration card in Haryana now or renew their old Ration card easily.
For this purpose, the state government has launched an online portal. Through this guide, we will let you know the complete details of Ration Card for Haryana, its types, and how you can apply for an online Ration Card Haryana.
Haryana Ration Card 2023 – A Short Introduction
Under the public distribution system, a subsidized Ration is provided to the people of Haryana. Sugar, rice, wheat, and kerosene oil are distributed among people through the local Rations shops. The online Ration card Haryana application facility can be utilized by every native of Haryana.
Let you clarify that Ration cards in Haryana, such as APL (above poverty line) and BPL (below poverty line), are made by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department considering the financial status of the beneficiary. Thus, they provided all the foodstuffs that we mentioned above at a subsidy rate.
Families in Haryana who come under the poverty line are issued the BPL Ration card, and families that fall above the poverty line will receive the APL Ration card. To keep in mind your condition and your financial situation, you need to apply for a new Ration card in Haryana. If you are a resident of UP, you can apply UP ration card easily you just need to visit our website.
Complete Ration Card Details Haryana 2023
|Haryana Ration Card
|Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
|Provides food items to the citizens of Haryana at cheap rates
|Citizens of Haryana
How To Make Ration Card In Haryana 2023?
To make the Haryana Ration Card 2023, people have basically two options, including online and offline modes. We have described both ways in detail below; you may check them out:
Online Application For Ration Card In Haryana
Below we All interested applicants who want to apply online for Ration card download in Haryana should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Departments Government of Haryana: https://haryanafood.gov.in/.
- Next, click on the link for ‘Ration Card Services‘ and select your district to proceed further.
- Now tap on ‘apply for a new Ration Card‘ and fill out the application form with all details, including name, age, address, Aadhaar number, and mobile number.
- Next, upload the scanned documents that we mentioned above.
- Now make online payment for the application and submit it.
- After that, an application reference number will be generated.
- After approval, you can download your Ration card from the official portal.
Apply Ration Card Haryana Offline
To apply for an offline Ration card in Haryana 2023 applicants must follow the following steps:
- Visit the district food and supplies controller office and get the Ration card application form, or you can download it from the official website.
- Fill in the form with the required details.
- Next, attach all the copies of supporting documents.
- Then submit the completed form to the designated food and supplies controller’s office.
- An inquiry will be conducted by the office to verify the details.
- Once verified, a reference ID number will be generated, and a Ration card will be issued within 30 days.
- Collect the Ration card once approved by the food and supplies office.
You need to track the status of your Ration card application using the reference number and check Ration card list in Haryana. If you face any issues while processing, visit the designated Ration card office or center in your district. So by following these easy steps, you can apply for an online Haryana Ration card 2023.
Ration Card Type In Haryana 2023
Ration cards in Haryana are categorized into three sections by all the state governments of India. Below, we have mentioned the complete information about the types of Ration card in Haryana:
- APL Ration Card: APL, which stands for above poverty line, is basically for those families that come above the poverty line or whose income is above up to 2 lakh per annum. Citizens of Haryana can apply for this Ration card if they are above the poverty line. The colour of this Ration card is orange.
- BPL Ration Card: BPL stands for below poverty line. This Ration card has been issued to families that fall below the poverty line. The annual income must be less than $10,0000 to apply for the BPL Ration card in Haryana online. The color of this Ration card is red.
- AAY Ration Card: AYY stands for Antyodaya Anna Yojana. This Ration card is for the poorest families, they don’t have a stable source of income. Families whose financial condition is miserable can apply for this Haryana Ration card. This is in the color yellow.
In addition, there are some other Ration card colors in Haryana for different categories:
Pink Card: This card is issued to individual household members. It Is known as the Gulabi Ration card in Haryana.
Blue Card: This Ration card is given to those families with incomes above 1 lakh per annum. Or, in other words, families that come above the poverty line.
Green Card: Basically, the green-coloured-Ration card is for Antyodaya beneficiaries and supplies them food grains at a low cost, for example. 1 kg rice at 3 rupees.
These three Ration cards in Haryana are major. Natives of Haryana can apply for the Ration card accordingly to take advantage of cheap food item schemes. Similarly, applicants from Maharashtra can apply for Ration cards in Maharashtra to claim food supplies at a low cost.
Purpose Of Haryana Ration Card
The only objective of making new Ration card in Haryana on a large scale is to supply food items to families who survive below the poverty line. The financial condition of those families is miserable, and they don’t have any stable source of income. Thus, they are unable to feed their family and live starved.
To visit a Gram Panchayat or municipal corporation is often time-consuming or hectic too. That’s why the state government started an online facility for making online Haryana Ration card online in 2023. Now applicants can easily fill out an online application for Ration card in Haryana from the comfort of their homes with the help of the internet, which can save them time as well.
Documents Required For Ration Card In Haryana 2023
You should need some documents to make an online Ration card Haryana 2023. Check out the list of all mandatory documents below:
- Aadhaar Card: A copy of the Aadhaar card of the applicant’s address and the identity proof of the applicant.
- Address Proof: Documents like electricity bills, driving licenses, and voter ID cards with Haryana addresses as the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- Identity proof: Documents include a PAN card, a passport, a driving license, etc.
- Photographs: Current passport-size photos of all the family members of the applicant.
- Income Certificate: The original income certificate that shows your annual income below the criteria
- Bank Passbook: A copy of the bank passbook is needed for linking up with Aadhaar.
- Surrender Certificate (if applicable): If you held a Ration card in another state earlier,
So have these documents ready before applying for a hassle-free new Ration card in Haryana online in 2023.
What Are The Benefits Of Haryana Ration Card 2023
There are countless benefits to having a Ration card Haryana 2023. Below, we are mentioning all the profits that you can claim from the Ration card.
- People can avail Ration supplies such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, and pulses at a highly subsidized rate through this Ration card in Haryana.
- All families in Haryana that are classified as APL or BPL can take advantage of this online Ration card Haryana 2023.
- This online Haryana Ration card is crucial to apply for various government welfare schemes or programs.
- A Ration card serves as an essential identity and address proof for availing of other services.
- It can be used to create other documents such as driving licenses, voter ID cards, and so on.
- Ration cards will be helpful for students as they can avail of benefits like scholarships, fee concessions, and so on.
- With a Ration card, senior citizens get special privileges and concessions.
- People wouldn’t need to visit government offices often. As with this online facility of Ration cards, time can be saved.
So these are the major benefits of having a Haryana Ration card. People who meet the criteria should apply for this online Ration card in Haryana immediately.
How To Check Online Ration Card Status In Haryana?
Here are some simple steps to check out the status of your online Ration card Haryana.
- First, go to the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Departments Government of Haryana.
- Next, tap on ‘Ration card services‘ and select your district further.
- Now click on ‘track application status‘.
- Then fill up your reference number, Ration card number, department service ID, etc.
- Click on ‘Get Status‘.
The status of your Ration card will be displayed, whether it is approved, pending, or rejected. Now Ration card check in Haryana become easy through these simple steps. If the status shows that the application was approved, then you can download your Ration card from the portal, or in any other situation, such as rejection, you can visit the designated Ration card office or center.
How To Download Ration Card In Haryana 2023?
After completing all the processes, you need a ration card download Haryana. Here are the steps to download Ration card in Haryana in 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Food and Supplies Department.
- In the menu bar under the section of the Citizen Corner, find the ‘Search Ration Card‘ there and click on it.
- Then log in with your credentials and fill out all your details, such as your district, ration card type, and then enter your ration card number.
- Then the ration card details will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details once.
- Next, click on ‘Download Ration Card‘.
Your ration card Haryana will be downloaded in PDF format to your device by following these simple steps. You will get a Ration card download Haryana link above in this article. So if you want your ration card download Haryana online then you must check out the link.
How To Apply BPL Ration Card In Haryana 2023?
Before applying for BPL Haryana Ration card, applicants must check the criteria and eligibility. Here we are providing you some simple steps to apply BPL Ration card in Haryana
- First, you have to visit the official website of Haryana https://haryanafood.gov.in/
- Next search here for the ‘BPL Ration card online application link‘
- Now tap on the link and fill out your details such as your Aadhaar number and other required details
- After filling in all your details click on the ‘submit button’
So if you belong to the BPL category, then you can apply for a BPL card in Haryana to get food security. BPL Ration card download from the official website after approval. Likewise, people who belong to the APL category or other categories can apply for the Ration card accordingly after meeting the criteria.
How Can I Add Family Members On Ration Card In Haryana?
If your online Haryana Ration card has been made but your family member’s name is missing anyhow, then you don’t need to worry; you just need to follow the below-provided steps to add the name of your family members:
- Visit the official website of Haryana government https://haryanafood.gov.in/ and log in with your credentials
- Next, click on ‘Apply for services’. After that, all the services that are available on the dashboard will be shown to you.
- Now click on the “Add New Member On Ration Card” option.
- Then fill out a new form, ‘Add A New Member Ration Card’, which will be opened on your screen.
- Then click on the ‘+’ sign to add the member’s name to your Ration card and fill out their other details.
- Lastly, click on the ‘submit button‘ to submit your request to add a family member’s name
These simple steps will guide you to adding a family member to the new Ration card in Haryana Online 2023.
Who Is Eligible For Ration Card In Haryana?
Families who don’t have an online Haryana Ration card yet, whose annual income is less than Rs 180000, or who do not have a steady income source are eligible to make their Ration card in Haryana 2023.
What Is The Income Limit For Ration Card Haryana?
The income limit for ration cards in Haryana is below the 1 lakh annual income for BPL card holders and up to Rs 2 lakh annual income for APL card holders, as set by the Haryana government.
What Are The Types Of Ration Card In Haryana?
There are basically 3 main Ration cards in Haryana including the APL, BPL, and AAY Ration cards. Moreover, you can find Pink, Blue, and Green cards in Haryana.