NPCI stands for National Payments Corporation of India. It is an organization that facilitates retail payments in India. NPCI is the process of linking your bank account with your Aadhar Card. It is preferred to NPCI Aadhaar link bank account online if you want to receive the payments.
This linking is done to authenticate your identity and to prevent fraud. Understanding the importance of the NPCI Aadhar link Bank Account status is essential, which provides innumerable benefits through various government programs. Additionally, customers should be informed that they can link only one account with their Aadhaar.
If a consumer authorizes multiple bank branches, the latest preferred bank with the current NPCI Aadhar link status will receive the subsidy. So, here we will be discussing how to do NPCI Aadhar link bank account online. However, before heading towards the methods, let us first check the Banks that offer Aadhar link NPCI Bank account service.
Which Banks Are Affiliated With The Aadhar Link NPCI Online 2023?
There are 10 banks in India that are affiliated with NPCI Aadhar Link Online which we will be discussing further. This means that you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account through the NPCI’s online portal, regardless of which bank you have an account with.
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank Limited
- Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
If you have banks in SBI, PNB, BOB, etc. then you apply to NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online. But if you do not have a bank account in the banks that are mentioned above then you cannot apply to NPCI Aadhar Link download by name Bank Account Online.
How To Link Aadhar NPCI Bank Account Online 2023?
- It is mandatory to link the Aadhar NPCI bank account online. Further, we’ll be talking about some ways of how to Aadhar Link Bank account NPCI online:-
- Open official website of NPCI i.e. https://www.npci.org.in/ on a web browser.
- Go to “Aadhar seeding process” option.
- After that tap on “Click here” option under the “NPCI Aadhar seeding process” option.
- The Aadhar seeding form will open in a new tab.
- Fill out the form carefully after reading all the instructions given below.
- Upload the photocopy/Xerox of the Bank Passbook or Aadhar Card.
After the successful processing, you will receive an SMS notification of the successful linking of your Aadhar Card with your Bank Account. Aadhar Link Bank Account NPCI Online will be done within two to three working days.
NPCI Aadhaar Link Bank Account Via The Paytm App 2023?
The government has made this mandatory in India to link Aadhar number with bank account online. Follow the instructions given below to the NPCI Aadhaar Link Bank Account through the Paytm App.
- Firstly download the Paytm app on your smartphone.
- After opening the app, select “Paytm Bank” in the Paytm menu.
- Then put the password in the Paytm bank passphrase.
- Further, select “All Services” from the “Services” option.
- Under “Government Schemes” select ‘Enroll For Direct Benefits Transfer’.
- After that click on ‘Link your Account’.
- Choose the bank account that you want to link with NPCI and agree to the instructions.
- After choosing the bank account, select ‘Submit’.
- After submitting your request has now been successfully handled.
Your account will be linked to NPCI Aadhar Online within two to three working days. You will be receiving an SMS for the request for an Aadhar link NPCI Bank Account Online.
What Are The Benefits Of The NPCI Aadhar Seeding Process?
There are so many advantages of NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online. Further, we’ll be mentioning some of them:
- Aadhar Link Bank Account NPCI Online adds an excess level of security to your digital transactions. This is because your Aadhaar number is a unique identifier that’s associated with your biometric data.
- Aadhar Link Bank Account Online NPCI makes it simple to make digital payments. You can use your UID number to make payments through UPI, BHIM, and different digital payment apps.
- They can make payments using their Aadhar number through various NPCI-operated systems such as UPI, IMPS, and Rupay.
- Can avoid carrying cards and cash along with you.
- It’s quite easy and quick to make payments.
- You can enhance the security of your monetary transactions.
- connecting your bank account with your Aadhar number helps to prevent fraud by making it more confidential.
What Is The Use Of The NPCI Aadhaar Link Bank Account Online?
Aadhaar Link NPCI Bank Account Online has many advantages, such as Direct Benefit Transfer of govt Schemes, Securing Payments, reducing the chance of fraud, etc. Also, it helps in easy and quick payments.
How Many Days Will It Take To Link NPCI With An Aadhar Card?
The NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online status will take at least two to three working days or maybe more if there is any technical issue on the website. As we have discussed on the NPCI Aadhar link status in which you can easily track and check your Aadhar status through your preferred device, for instance, a smartphone, laptop, tablet, etc.
How Can I Check My NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Status Online?
There are three ways to check your NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online status:
Check NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Status Online
You can check your NPCI Aadhaar Link Bank account online status on the NPCI website. Go to the NPCI website and click on the “Aadhaar Seeding” tab. Enter your UID number and your bank account number. After that, Click on the “Check Status” button.
Check Aadhar Link NPCI Bank Account Online Status Through SMS
You can send an SMS to 99991# from your UIDAI-registered mobile number. Enter your Aadhaar number in the message and send it to 99991#. You will receive a reply with your NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online status.
What To Do If Aadhaar Number Is Not Seeded In Aadhar Link NPCI Bank Account Online?
In case Aadhaar is not included in Bank Account NPCI online, then the following action should be taken:
Step 1: Request a status update from the bank.
Step 2: Talk to the bank again about the problem.
Step 3: Contact the bank nodal officers to resolve the issue and expedite the process.
How To Download Aadhar NPCI Link Bank Account Form Online?
There is no specific link for the Aadhar to link with a bank account online. But if you really want to link your Aadhar with your Bank then you can visit your Bank’s nearest branch or we have already discussed various methods of how to Aadhar Link Bank Account Online and offline both through the NPCI website.
Check Aadhar Link Bank Account NPCI Status Through Offline Mode
For the NPCI Aadhaar Link Bank Account Offline status, you can visit your bank’s nearest branch for the current update.
Conclusion – NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online
Hope you have understood all the pros and instructions about NPCI Aadhar link status through which you can link your bank account and Aadhar with NPCI. You just need to read out the above-mentioned details that will assist you whether you’re newer or old. We hope you understood all the essential things we shared with you. You can check the NPCI Aadhar Link Bank Account Online status through many sources.