The ration card system in Bihar provides subsidized food grains and kerosene to below-poverty-line families. Ration card Bihar are issued by the government. A ration card is an important form of document for identification and entitlement.
However, the state government has undertaken initiatives to replace the old process with the digital process through a central online portal. The distribution of Bihar ration card has been expanded to cover more low-income families, especially in rural areas.
In this article, you will be informed about the Bihar ration card application, eligibility and important documents. Eligible candidates read this article carefully for the whole information about ration card Bihar.
How To Apply Ration Card In Bihar Offline 2023?
Here are the steps for the Bihar ration card appy. Follow the steps carefully as mentioned below:
- Visit your nearest circle office/SDO with the required documents.
- Collect the application form for the new ration card.
- Fill in the details in the form like your name, age, address, profession, income etc.
- Select the type of ration card based on eligibility.
- Attach photocopies of the required documents.
- Submit the form in the office.
- An inquiry will be conducted by the office to verify details.
- Provide any additional documents asked by the office during the enquiry.
- It will take 1-2 months for the preparation of the ration card Bihar.
- In the office regularly bihar ration card status check.
- You will be allotted a new ration card number.
- Take an ID proof while collecting the ration card in Bihar.
- Go to the Fair Price Shop ( FPS )
- Provide a Bihar ration card number to get ration monthly.
By following these steps you can make your ration card. Try to fill out the form carefully and provide all real documents otherwise your card will expire soon.
How To Apply Ration Card In Bihar Online 2023?
Ration card Bihar online can be done through the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Bihar government ration card official website.
- Click on “Apply for new ration card”.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill in all required details like name, age, address etc.
- Select the type of ration card as per your eligibility.
- Attach the required document’s photographs.
- Verify all the details before submitting the ration card Bihar application form.
- An application number will generated after the submission of the form.
- Note down the application number for future needs.
- The department will verify the details and conduct an enquiry.
- Provide additional documents if asked by the department.
- Once the documents are verified, your Bihar ration card will be issued.
- Check the Bihar ration card status using the application number.
- Once approved you can see the ration card Bihar list.
- Download the e-ration card from the website.
- Get a ration from your designated Fair Price Shop.
Same steps you can follow for ration card Jharkhand as it has separated from Bihar but the apply process is the same instead on the website.
What Are The Required Documents Bihar Ration Card?
The documents required for applying for a ration card in Bihar are:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card, voter ID card, driving licence, PAN card etc. Any of these is mandatory.
- Residence Proof: Documents like electricity bill, water bill, rent agreement etc.
- Passport-size photos of all family members who are applying for the ration card Bihar.
- Bank passbook or bank account details.
- An income Certificate is needed for those who are applying for the Antyodaya or PHH ration card.
- A caste certificate is required for SC/ST families to get quotas under the Public Distribution Service.
These all are the required documents needed for a ration card. Some other documents might be required by the faculties in the time of verification. Along with this you can also check for CG Khadya Ration card.
What Are The Types Of Ration Cards In Bihar?
There are 3 types of ration card Bihar APL, BPL and AAY. APL ration card is issued by the state government for those families who are above the poverty line. The colour of the APL card is orange.
BPL card is for families who are below the poverty line and whose monthly income is less than 10,000. The colour of this card is red.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card is for very poor people and is red in colour. This ration card is issued on the basis of income and status.
Here are the main types of ration cards in Bihar based on the eligibility:
- Priority Household Card (PHH): This card is provided to priority households set by the government. It includes a maximum member of the family.
- Atta Dal Scheme Card: Under this, families get wheat at the cost of 2rs per kg and Rice at 3rs per kg up to 5kg per family member.
- Annapurna Card: This card is issued for those people who are above 65 years old and do not get any old age pension.
All these cards are based on eligibility so make sure to select the type of your ration card while filling out the application form and attach the required documents.
What Are The Benefits Of Ration Card In Bihar?
Here are some of the key benefits of having a ration card:
- You can get food grains like wheat, rice, sugar etc. in the subsidy price. This ensures food security for economically weaker sections.
- You can claim other government welfare benefits and schemes and it also serves as an important proof of identity.
- Ration card Bihar can be used when applying for gas connection, opening a bank account, electricity connection etc.
- You can submit a ration card as identity proof to get a Voter ID card and driving license.
- You can get a subsidy on kerosene and LPG cylinders.
Ration card helps people to save money through subsidy and serve as identity proof.
How To Check Ration Card Bihar Status 2023?
Here are the steps to check your ration card status in Bihar:
- Visit to Bihar state government’s official website.
- On the homepage click on the link “Ration Card Status”.
- You will be redirect to the Ration Card Status Page.
- Here you can check your ration card status.
Online check ration card status and verify whether your ration card application has approved or not.
How To Download Ration Card Bihar Online 2023?
Here are the steps to download your ration card in Bihar. Follow the steps carefully:
- Visit the official website for Bihar ration card download.
- On the homepage, click on “ Ration card download “
- Redirect to the ration card download page.
- Select your District and block.
- Enter your ration card number and fill the captcha.
- Verify the details on your ration.
- Click on “ Download ration card “ below the details.
- The ration card will be downloaded in the PDF form on your device.
You can print the ration card and can save it to pdf form it depend on your convenience.
Bihar Ration Card List 2023
The Bihar ration card list contains details of all ration card holders in the state. It has information like ration card number, holder’s name, household details, district, and type of ration card issued. The list is maintained by the Bihar food and Civil Supplies Department.
The state government of India issues different types of ration cards (Fcs Bihar Nic In 2023) like APL Above Poverty Line, BPL Below Poverty Line, and Antodya Ration Card as per the need of the family. Bihar Ration Card List Antodya Ration Card This ration card has been issued to the poorest families.
(Ration Card Bihar List) Gram Panchayat Ration Card List Bihar for this, yellow colored ration card is issued, Bihar State Ration List BPL Ration Card This card is for those below the poverty line.
Whose annual income is less than Rs 10,000. Can apply for this. For this, a red colored ration card is issued instead of pink. ( Ration Card Bihar List) APL is for the people coming above the card line of ration card Bihar, they can also apply. No income limit has been set for this. The color of this ration card is orange.
Highlights Of Bihar Ration Card List 2023
|biar ration card list
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|Citizens of the State of Bihar
|Providing ration to poor citizens of the state
|Ration will be provided to citizens at low prices
|Bihar Government Schemes
How To Check Bihar Ration Card List 2023 Online?
All the people of Bihar state who want to see their name in the ration card list can take the help of the method mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the “Official Website” of Bihar Food Logistics Department .
- Now after coming to its home page, you will have to click on the option of “Ration Card Details”.
- After clicking, you will see the list of all the districts of Bihar.
- Select your district.
- Now a new page will open in which you will have to select your tehsil.
- After this, you will see the names of the shopkeepers. In this list, you have to select the name of your shopkeeper.
- After clicking, the list of ration card holders in that area will appear in front of you. Find your name in this list and click on it.
- Now you can see the information related to your ration card here.
District Wise Bihar Ration Card Status 2023
How To Add Name In Bihar Ration Card?
Friends, if you want to add a new name to Ration Card Bihar, then let us tell you that this work has not been done online yet. For this you will have to go to the RTPS counter. (Bihar Ration Card Online Apply) Apart from this, you will also have to carry some documents like an original residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, Aadhar card, etc.
What Is The Minimum Age Requirement To Apply For A Bihar Ration Card?
The minimum age requirement of the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
What Are The Benefits Of Linking My Aadhar Card With Ration In Bihar?
Linking Aadhar cards with ration cards eliminates the possibility of being fake, and enables digital payment and portability of ration.
Also Check Out