Unlock your full potential as a certified yoga instructor with the Yoga Certification Board’s comprehensive Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme 2023.
Elevate your practice, gain in-depth knowledge, and inspire others on their yoga journey. Join us now and embark on a transformative path towards becoming a certified yoga teacher.
The Yoga Certification Board offers a Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme, known as MSPL Yoga Teacher Certification, which also includes a voluntary component for the Yoga Certificate course online. There are various courses available for aspiring Yoga teachers.
To enroll in the Yoga Certification Board Program Scheme or the Yoga Voluntary Certificate Scheme, you can apply online. Additionally, Yoga Certificate information about the fee pattern for these programs is provided.
Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme
Yoga Certification Board Scheme has been started by the Indian AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board. Under this scheme, the applicant will be provided a Yoga Certificate Professional after receiving training.
There is no age limit or educational qualification required for the applicant to apply under this scheme. The validity of the Yoga Certificate course online provided under this scheme is 5 years.
Today, through this article, we will discuss with you all the necessary information related to this scheme like the application process, required documents, eligibility, etc.
Yoga Certification Board- MSPL
MSPL Personnel Certification Body has been established as a Center of Excellence in the field of Yoga Certification Board. as you all know.
The demand for Yoga is increasing globally, similarly, to meet the needs and demands of the organization, the Personnel Certification Body has been started by the government. Yoga Certification Board It provides an efficient cost effective customer orientation certification.
The word Yoga is derived from Sanskrit Yoga which means to unite or gather. There is a great need for yoga experts in the AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board and on the occasion of International Yoga Day. Keeping this in mind, this scheme has been started by the AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board professionals.
Types Of Yoga Certificates/Courses
Yoga classes, yoga-related IDY programs, group classes, etc. will be organized at Yoga Swayamsevak Park for the welfare of the society at large and for oneself. It is an important part of the Fit India Movement. This yoga break protocol will be operated by the organization’s Yoga Certification Board.
Yoga Wellness Instructor
Yoga Wellness Instructors work as yoga instructors to promote disease prevention and yoga wellness in schools, yoga studios, workplaces, etc.
Yoga Protocol Instructor
Developed by Yoga Institute for International Yoga Day, yoga instructor classes will be conducted to teach the fundamentals of yoga to prevent diseases and promote health.
Yoga Teacher and Evaluator
In yoga educational institutions, the work of yoga trainers, yoga training courses training programs, etc. is done by yoga teachers and evaluators. He can teach in colleges/universities/institutions of higher education.
Fees Pattern For Yoga Teacher Certification
|Sr. Well.||Yoga Course||Training Fees||GST(18%)||Registration Fees||Total|
|1||Yoga Volunteer||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 108.00||Rs. 250||Rs. 958.00|
Yoga Certification Types – Fresh Enrollment Fees
|Sr. Well.||Yoga Course||Assessment Fees||GST(18%)||Registration Fees||Total|
|1||Yoga Protocol Instructor||Rs. 2500.00||Rs. 450.00||Rs. 500||Rs. 3450.00|
|2||Yoga Wellness Instructor||Rs. 3000.00||Rs. 540.00||Rs. 1000||Rs. 4540.00|
|3||Yoga Teacher & Evaluator||Rs. 4000.00||Rs. 720.00||Rs. 1500||Rs. 6220.00|
Yoga Certification Types – Re-Appear Fees
|Sr. Well.||Yoga Course||Assessment Fee||GST(18%)||Total|
|1||Yoga Protocol Instructor||Rs.1000.00||Rs. 180.00||Rs.1180.00|
|2||Yoga Wellness Instructor||Rs.1200.00||Rs. 216.00||Rs.1416.00|
|3||Yoga Teacher & Evaluator||Rs.1500.00||Rs. 270.00||Rs.1770.00|
Key Features Of Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme
- This scheme has been started by the Indian AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board.
- Under this scheme, after providing training to the applicants, they will be provided a certificate by the AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board Department.
- The validity of the Yoga Certificate course online provided after receiving training under this scheme is 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria Of Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme
- The person applying under this scheme must be a permanent resident of India.
- There is no age limit and educational qualification mandatory for the person applying under this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- The application fee for applying under this scheme is ₹ 958/-.
- This scheme is operated by the AYUSH Ministry Yoga Certificate Board.
- Under this scheme, the applicant can get four types of yoga training.
Apply Online For Yoga Teacher Certification Program Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page of the official website, the applicant will see the link to Apply for Yoga Certification Board. The applicant has to click on this link.
- Now a new page will open in front of the applicant. On this page, the applicant will have to click on the link for New Registration.
- Now the application form will open in front of the applicant. The applicant will have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form like name of the applicant, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, qualification, caste, mobile number, email ID, permanent address, Aadhaar number etc.
- After entering all the required information, the applicant will have to scan and upload the required documents.
- After uploading the required documents, the applicant will have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the applicant will have the option of payment.
- The applicant has to make the payment through debit or credit at his convenience. In this way, your application process is completed.
You Can Also Read Other Articles,