West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021 | West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme | WB Paray Paray Samadhan scheme
The chief minister of West Bengal Mamta Bannerjee a new scheme called “Paray Paray Samadhan’, to resolve local issues such as constructing culverts, adding a schoolroom, or even repairing water pipelines”. This scheme will resolve a lot of local issues in West Bengal. While a principal level secretary officer will lead this dedicated task and handle all the force under his guidance to solve the issues. As per the details, all complaints will be resolved under this scheme. CM Mamta Banerjee announced this initiative named Paray Paray Samadhan (Solution at neighborhood) to address problems in infrastructure and services at local levels.
- 1 West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme
- 2 West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme HIGHLIGHTING
- 3 Important Dates for Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme
- 4 ELIGIBLE FOR WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN SCHEME
- 5 WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN DOCUMENT
- 6 PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021
- 7 What are the benefits of the West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme?
- 8 Procedure to get registered for West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Shame?
- 9 Documents required for this West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme.
- 10 Eligibility for West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme
This scheme is a follow up of the Duare Sarkar Programme, and this scheme was launched to reach out to the common people who left out of government schemes. The complaint resolution program will last for another half month and it will help to solve the problems as much as possible.
The main motive of this government scheme is to solve the common issues of the state and the common people will get their problems solved very easily. Problems like school rooms, construction of culvert, repair of pipelines, and other problems. Read more benefits of this scheme below.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme HIGHLIGHTING
- Why this scheme is going to launch – The WB Paray Paray Samadhan scheme 2021 will be launched to solve public problems in their local area. Problems related to their daily life will be resolved.
- Who will get benefit under this scheme – Under this scheme, the common people of West Bengal will get benefits who are facing problems in their local areas.
- Range of this scheme – This scheme is community-based and the common people of the state will get benefits.
- Camping in State Local Areas – For this scheme the Principal Secretary, Department Welfare of Backward Classes has been entrusted with the responsibility of organizing local camps for the benefits of backward poor families. While the ground report says that the major issue that the poor people in backward areas faced is the caste certificate. Which is going to be resolved very soon with the help of this scheme.
- Who will implement this scheme – The Secretary level officers will be assigned for this scheme. The responsibility of these secretaries is to organize camps in local areas and resolve the issues of common people.
Important Dates for Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Citizens of the state|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee|
|plan start day||2 january|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Announced on||28 December 2020|
|Start Date||2 January 2020|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
ELIGIBLE FOR WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN SCHEME
- Residential Information – This scheme is going to be launched for the people of West Bengal. Under this scheme only permanent residents of the state are eligible.
- Family Category – Lower caste families are eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
- The number of Family Members – If there is any caste certificate in the family member of the person then it will be easy for others to get the caste certificate easily.
- How complaints will get resolved – Under this scheme complaints are first scrutinized before being considered by the higher authorities to check their veracity.
WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN DOCUMENT
- Domicile Details – The person should submit the required domicile certificate at the time of registration for this scheme.:
- Identity proof – To register under this scheme you need to provide valid identity proof like a voter id card, ration card, etc. to get registered under this scheme.
PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021
The scheme is launched by the West Bengal government to resolve the common disputes of people in the local areas. Apart from this, the state authorities have started offering an allowance of Rs 5,000 for the employees who help to complete the state government scheme.
For More Visit the official website of West Bengal
What are the benefits of the West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme?
Under this scheme the local issues of people in state will get resolved. This scheme is launched for the lover cast people in the state.
Procedure to get registered for West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Shame?
In this scheme the Principal secretary will organize local camps to resolve the local issues in the state.
Documents required for this West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme.
A valid residential proof and identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter Id, etc.
Eligibility for West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme.
Person should be resident of West Bengal.