Learn about UP Bc Sakhi Bharti 2023 (Sakhi Yojana), a new scheme by the Uttar Pradesh government that provides Rs 40,000 monthly income support to women belonging to backward classes.
Get details on eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, and more for this innovative empowerment and financial inclusion initiative aimed at improving the lives of underprivileged women.
UP BC Sakhi Bharti 2023
(UP BC Sakhi Bharti): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched BC Sakhi Yojana to make banking facilities accessible to common citizens. Under this, women in rural areas will now be able to provide banking services and money transactions at their homes through digital mode.
Through this scheme, villagers will be able to get the facility of banking services. Through BC Sakhi Yojana (UP BC Sakhi Bharti), the state government will provide assistance to the citizens in earning money. As you all know, the government is running many schemes in Delhi with the aim of making women self-reliant.
What Is BC Sakhi Yojana – BC Sakhi New Update?
The UP Government has started the BC (Banking Correspondent) Sakhi Yojana. Women from the same rural areas will be given jobs as bank agents. After this, he will get Rs 40 000 every month. Not only this, they will also get commission along with this.
Similarly, with the increase in banking facilities in rural areas, women’s earnings will also increase. To provide employment to women, such women will be selected who are economically weak.
BC Sakhi Yojana Some Benefits Of The Scheme
- Through BC Sakhi Bharti, people of rural areas will get the benefit of banking facilities sitting at home.
- Employment opportunities will be created for women.
- Under the Sakhi Scheme, Rs 4000 will be given for the first 6 months.
- Rs 50,000 will be given separately for the banking device.
UP BC Sakhi Bharti February Updates – BC Sakhi New Updpate
As you all know, banking facilities will be provided in rural areas under the BC Sakhi Scheme. For this scheme, 58 thousand Banking Sakiyas will be deployed in rural areas. Under this scheme, training will be given for 6 months.
After that, they will be examined. The women who pass this examination will get a chance to work as Banking Sakhi. If the woman fails this examination, she will be given a second chance in the second phase.
Sakhi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Highlight
|Name Of The Scheme
|BC Sakhi Scheme
|By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath
|On 22 May 2023
|women of the state
BC Sakhi Scheme Online Training- BC Sakhi News Today
- Under the BC Sakhi Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to appoint women to provide banking facilities in rural centers. 56,875 candidates have been selected in the first phase of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, work will start on 15 December 2020. It was decided by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath that the examination should be conducted as soon as possible. And they should be given work. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas as soon as possible.
Implementation Of Bc Sakhi Yojana, UP Bc Sakhi Bharti 2023
- ₹ 218.49 crore was given to about 35,938 self-help groups (SHGs) to implement the UP Banking Sakhi Scheme.
- Work of UP BC Sakhi Scheme
- Jan Dhan Services
- recover a loan
- The main work of BC Sakhi is to go door to door and get deposits from the bank account.
Download The BC Sakhi Yojana App And Apply Like This
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app. Those who want to apply should follow the process given below step by step:
- First of all, you have to search BC Sakhi App from the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- After searching the app, you will have to click on the link of the app and then you will have to download the BC Sakhi app.
- The home page will open in front of you, then you will have to enter your phone number. After that OTP will have to be entered on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully.
After that, you click on NEXT
- As soon as you click on NEXT, you will reach the new page. First of all, you will have to click on the basic profile, after that, you will have to enter all the asked information. After entering the information, save and submit.
- Similarly, you will have to enter the information given in all the sections, and after that click on the submit button. Also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next section.
- After this, you will also have to Upload all the required documents.
- Then you will have to answer these few questions. All questions will have multiple-choice answers.
- After the application is complete, you will get the information on the message of the APP.
What Is UP BC Sakhi Bharti?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched BC Sakhi Yojana to make banking facilities accessible to the common citizen and under this, women in rural areas will now be able to do banking services and money transactions at their homes through digital mode. Through this scheme, villagers will be able to get the facility of banking services.
Explain The Benefits Of UP BC Sakhi Bharti Yojana
Through BC Sakhi, people in rural areas will get the benefit of banking facilities sitting at home. Employment opportunities will be created for women. Under the Sakhi Scheme, Rs 4000 will be given for the first 6 months. Rs 50,000 will be given separately for the banking device.
By Whom Was UP BC Sakhi Bharti Yojana Started?
The UP Bc Sakhi Bharti Yojana was launched in 2023 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. This empowerment scheme aims to provide financial support to women from backward classes in UP.
Tell The Objective Of UP BC Sakhi Bharti Yojana.
The key objectives of the UP Bc Sakhi Bharti Yojana are to empower women from backward classes financially and socially. The scheme aims to provide a steady monthly income to selected women to support their families.
Other Articles Related To Uttar Pradesh: