The Aadhar PVC card is the latest form of Aadhar card introduced by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority Of India). You can apply for it on its official website and check UIDAI PVC card status. It is a plastic-based Aadhar card that you can use as identity proof just like the original Aadhar card.
It is durable and can be ordered online through the UIDAI portal. It comes with a digitally signed QR code and added security features. Go through the article to know the order process, PVC card status check and related queries with polyvinyl chloride cards.
What Is UIDAI PVC Aadhar Card?
PVC Adhar is the most recent form of Aadhar card available to Indian people. The PVC Aadhar card has a digitally signed QR code with a photo and demographic details printed on polyvinyl chloride ( PVC ) material. It is durable, easy to carry and has better security features than the old Aadhar card.
What Are The Features Of PVC Aadhar Card?
Here are the key features of the polyvinyl chloride Aadhar card:
- Durable and Environment Friendly.
- Digital signed QR code with photograph and demographic details.
- Colour photograph of the Aadhar holder.
- Embossed Aadhar logo on the card.
- Printed details as per the Aadhar database.
- Hologram to prevent counterfeiting.
- Lightweight and highly portable.
- UIDAI PVC card status checks are available.
- .Unique Aadhar number barcode imprinted on the card.
- The ghost image of the holder’s photograph on the background.
Polyvinyl Chloride Aadhar card has many features that make it more valuable than the old one. Check the application process below to order PVC Aadhar card.
How To Apply For PVC Aadhar Card?
Here are the simple steps to apply for a PVC Aadhar card:
- Visit the UIDAI official website.
- Under the “ My Aadhar “ section click on “ PVC Adhar Card Order “.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Click on send “OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Review your personal details.
- Upload scanned copies of ID PROOF.
- Make an online payment of 50rs (+GST).
- Submit order PVC Aadhar card request.
- Visit the Aadhar centre on the allotted date & time if appointed.
- It will take 5-7 working days to dispatch.
- Check UIDAI PVC card status online.
- PVC Aadhar card download.
- Print PVC Aadhar card and laminate for future preference.
- Match details on the card with the printed PVC card on delivery.
Apply for a PVC card to carry a lightweight and portable Aadhar with you. The online application provides you with PVC Aadhar card tracking.
How To Check UIDAI PVC Card Status?
You can check the PVC Aadhar card update status online in just simple steps. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Tap on the “ My Aadhar” service on the homepage.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar number.
- Click on send OTP.
- Enter the OTP.
- Sign in to your Aadhar account.
- Under Aadhar service, click on “ Order Aadhar PVC Card “.
- Your current UIDAI PVC card status will be displayed.
- The status can show Aadhar PVC card rejected, the order is successful, in progress etc.
- Print out the payment receipt and order number.
By following these steps you can check Aadhar card status and make sure that do not share your OTP with others for security purposes.
What Are The Benefits Of UIDAI PVC Card?
PVC Aadhar card status has more benefits than old paper Aadhar cards. Here are some key benefits of PVC cards.
- Durability: PVC card is made of polyvinyl chloride material that has a longer life span than paper cards.
- Security: It has a digitally signed QR code, hologram image, and ghost image to prevent theft and fraud.
- Weather Proof: The PVC card remains as it is even in rain but paper card damage easily.
- Environment Friendly: PVC material is recyclable and eco-friendly allowing for reuse and minimal plastic waste.
- Cost-effective: Available at a minimum amount of 50 rupees plus GST. It is affordable for all citizens.
Update Aadhar card status from paper to PVC and enjoy the benefits of polyvinyl chloride cards that make the environment eco-friendly.
How Do I Check If My Card Has Been Dispatched By UIDAI Or Not?
If you want to check your card has been dispatched or not, here are multiple ways to check UIDAI PVC card status. You can visit the UIDAI portal, send an SMS to 51969 by entering <PVC Aadhar card status srn number>, call to Aadhar helpline number (011-23478653) and provide your enrollment ID.
What Is UIDAI PVC Card Delivery Time?
It will take almost 10 days to make and deliver your PVC card to your home.
How Can You Apply For A Duplicate PVC Card If I Lost My Card?
You can apply for a duplicate card through the same process of ordering a new card and you can also UIDAI PVC card status track.
How Will You Check The Status Of UIDAI PVC Card?
You can check the status on the UIDAI official website using the order ID or by calling the UIDAI helpline.
Is There A Way To Check UIDAI PVC Card Status Through SMS?
Yes, you can check Aadhar PVC card status through SMS. Send < PVC Aadhar card status SRN number > to 51969 from your registered mobile number to get order status update.
Also, Check Out