UHBVN:The Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVN) is a Haryana government-owned enterprise that supplies electricity to the state’s northern regions. UHBVN supplies electricity to ten districts and 58 towns. The company serves approximately 31 lakh customers in the industrial, agricultural, non-residential, and residential sectors.
- 1 UHBVN Payment Methods
- 2 Online Mode
- 3 Offline Mode
- 4 How To Pay Bill At UHBVN Online?
- 5 1- Official Website
- 6 2- From Paytm
- 7 3- From Mobile App
- 8 4- From Google Pay
- 9 5- Offline
- 10 Documents Required For Applying a New Connection
- 11 UHBVN Complaint Number/Customer Care
- 12 What Is The Full Form OF UHBVN?
- 13 Can I register a complaint online?
- 14 Can I pay Bill Online?
UHBVN Payment Methods
The various methods for paying your bill online are listed below:
- NEFT/RTGS (Yes Bank) transfer
- Retail Point of Sale (Yes Bank)
- Paytm (One 97 Communications) is a mobile payment service.
- By way of the Bill Desk (Net Banking),
- The UHBVN mobile app
- Pay with Google or PhonePe.
The various methods for paying your bill offline are listed below.
- Nigam’s counters
- Panipat Epay Inforserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Common Service Center/Atal Seva Kendra (CSC)
- Harco Bank
How To Pay Bill At UHBVN Online?
1- Official Website
The following is a step-by-step guide to paying your bill online:
- Visit UHBVN’s official website (https://www.uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/home).
- To pay your bill, click “Pay Your Bill”.
- On the following page, you must enter your account number, mobile phone number, email address, and captcha.
- Select “Proceed”.
- The following page will display the details of the bill.
- Payment options include net banking, NEFT/RTGS, debit card, or credit card.
2- From Paytm
The procedure for paying the bill via Paytm is as follows:
- Paytm’s official website can be accessed, or the mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- To access your account, enter your mobile number and password.
- After completing the login process, click on “Recharge & Pay Bills”.
- Following that, click on “electricity.”
- Following that, choose your state and board. Select Haryana and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited in this case (UHBVN).
- Following that, enter your account number and mobile phone number. Select “Proceed”.
- On the following page, the bill’s details will be displayed.
- To proceed with the payment, click “Pay Now”.
3- From Mobile App
The steps for paying your UHBVN electricity bill via the mobile app are as follows:
- The UHBVN mobile app is available for download from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Use your mobile number and PIN to access your account.
- Following that, click “Make Payment.”
- The screen will display various details about your bill, including the account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address, and bill date. Select “Pay Bill”.
- You can pay with a credit card, a debit card, a UPI transaction, or through net banking.
4- From Google Pay
The procedure for paying the bill via the Google Pay app is as follows:
- Open the Google Pay application and select “Pay”.
- Following that, click “Bill Payments.”
- Select “electricity.”
- Select a board. Select “Uttar Haryana Bijli (UHBNL)” in this case.
- The accounts must then be linked by providing the account number, mobile phone number, and account name.
- After completing the preceding step, the bill amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Select “Pay”.
- Select the account from which you wish to pay and click “Proceed to payment”.
- To complete the payment procedure, enter the UPI PIN.
Additionally, the UHBVN bill can be paid at Harco Bank, Atal Seva Kendra, or Nigam Counters. Payment may be made in the form of a check, cash, debit card, or credit card. You must, however, bring the bill with you when you visit the bank or the centre.
Documents Required For Applying a New Connection
The following documents are required when applying for a new connection:
- PAN Cards, Aadhaar Cards, Ration Cards, Passports, or Driving Licenses are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Copy of the sale deed or allotment letter, property tax receipt, and Khasra Girdawari/Jamabandi.
UHBVN Complaint Number/Customer Care
- For No Supply, you can reached at 1912/1800-180-1550.
- Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Check this also:
- Jamabandi Haryana Online देखे (खाता नकल जमाबंदी हरियाणा), 2022
- Haryana Ration Card List 2022: हरियाणा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट सूची
- हरियाणा बैटरी चलित spray Pump 50% अनुदान योजना – Haryana Battery Operated spray Pump Subsidy Scheme Registration 2022
- Haryana Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: फसल बिमा योजना का लाभ लेने के लिए आवेदन करे
FAQ’s Related To UHBVN:
What Is The Full Form OF UHBVN?
Full-Form OF UHBVN Is (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited)
Can I register a complaint online?
Yes, you can register a complaint online.
Can I pay Bill Online?
Yes, you can pay bill online.