SBI Mini Statement Number: A mini statement is a service banks offer to account holders that takes the most recent ten debit or credit card transactions from their savings account. The account holder must have his mobile number registered with the bank to take advantage of this perk because it makes the process simple and easy.
SBI Quick Banking, Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, and Mobile & Net Banking are some of the different ways to obtain an SBI Mini Statement. The SBI Mini Statement contains all the information regarding the account holder’s transactions using various methods, including NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, etc.
- 1 SBI Mini Statement Number
- 2 How To Get SBI Mini Statement
- 3 Check this also: SBI Car Loan Interest Rate
- 4 How To Register For SBI Mini Statement?
- 5 REG<space>Account Number
- 6 to
- 7 09223488888
- 8 <MBSREG>
- 9 to
- 10 9223440000
- 11 SBI Mini Statement Number
- 12 How To Get SBI Mini Statement on the Yono SBI App?
- 13 How To Get SBI Mini Statement Via Internet Banking?
- 14 How To Get SBI Mini Statement Via Mobile Banking
- 15 Check this also: Emudraloan
- 16 Advantages Of SBI Mini Statement Service
- 17 Final Words
- 18 Frequently Asked Question
- 19 How To check my SBI mini statement?
- 20 How to register for SBI mobile banking service?
- 21 How can I view the SBI mini-statement without internet?
- 22 How can I check my last recent 10 SBI transactions?
SBI Mini Statement Number
Your NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI and other transaction details are all included in your SBI mini statement. It may be simpler to obtain the mini information utilizing various methods if you have registered your mobile phone with the bank.
Customers can see details about recent account transactions using the bank’s SBI Mini Statement tool. Before using SBI Mini Statement Services, users must first register their phone number. After writing their phone number with their bank account once, they can get an SBI Mini Statement using various offline and online methods whenever and wherever they like.
SBI offers several ways to receive Mini Statements without going to a bank. Information about SBI Mini Statements is accessible via online Banking and Internet Banking services.
How To Get SBI Mini Statement
The following options can be utilized to obtain the State Bank Of India mini statement after registering your mobile number with the bank:
- Missed Call: The SBI Quick Missed Call service allows you to examine your mini statement rapidly. Give the registered cellphone number a missed call at 09223866666, and after that, you will get an sms banking with your short message. Given that it can be accessed without an internet connection, this is one of the simplest ways to check the tiny statement.
- SMS Banking: From your registered mobile phone, you can send an SMS by typing “MSTMT” and sending it to 09223866666. The information about your most recent five transactions will then be sent to you by sms banking right away.
- Mobile Banking: SBI has channelized YONO SBI Lite, a mobile application that works with Android and iOS smartphones. You can download this software from the Apple App Store or Google Playstore. You’ll need to enter your username and password to log in. After that, you can examine your transactions using your account information. The customer needs an internet connection and a smartphone to use this service.
- SBI Net Banking: Account holders can access the SBI Net Banking Portal using their User ID and password in addition to SBI Quick Banking and mobile banking. After logging in, one can access the “Account Details” area and view each transaction in detail. (sbi missed call mini statement) With the SBI Net Banking interface, you may effectively manage multiple accounts, view account statements, transaction history, etc. The consumer must have a strong internet connection to use this service.
- SBI ATM: One of the most popular ways to obtain mini account statements is via SBI ATM. You can access the Mini Statement option on the screen at the nearest SBI or other bank ATM, enter your 4-digit PIN, and check your statement.
Check this also: SBI Car Loan Interest Rate
How To Register For SBI Mini Statement?
You must first register your mobile number to use the SBI Mini Statement service over the phone. Usually, a mobile number is recorded when an account is opened, but if this has not been done, it can be done later. The procedure for registering a mobile number for the SBI Mini statement is outlined below.
SBI Quick: This free service is available to SBI account holders that offer missed call banking and SMS banking. The account holder must send an SMS to the bank to register a mobile number for receiving a mini statement. The account holder must send an SMS to the following message:
The account holder must send the above SMS to 09223488888. The mobile number will be registered with SBI after the SMS is sent.
To sign up for SBI mobile banking services, the account holder must send the following SMS code:
SBI Mini Statement Number
To obtain a Mini statement on a mobile number, the user must first register their mobile number with SBI. Follow the steps below to get an SBI Mini Statement via the Missed Call service:
- To obtain recent transaction details, dial 09223866666, the SBI Mini Statement Number.
- When you make a call, it is automatically disconnected after two rings.
- The account holder would receive an sms banking containing the SBI Mini Statement, including the last five transactions from the respective account.
How To Get SBI Mini Statement on the Yono SBI App?
Follow the steps below to obtain an SBI Mini Statement via the Mobile Banking app.
- To use Mobile Banking Services to obtain a Mini Statement, you must first register for Mobile Banking Services by visiting the bank with the necessary ID proof. You can also register for Mobile Banking Services at an SBI ATM. You can also self-register for Mobile Banking Services using the Yono SBI App.
- Now, on your smartphone, download and install the Yono SBI App. The app is available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Next, enter your Internet Banking Password or Mobile Banking ID and Password to access the application.
- You can now view details of your recent transactions on the home page after opening the app by selecting your Bank Account.
How To Get SBI Mini Statement Via Internet Banking?
SBI also offers the option of obtaining a Mini Statement via Internet Banking. Customers can access the SBI Net Banking portal by entering their Customer ID and Password. (sbi balance enquiry) After logging in, they can now access all of their bank account information on the go, such as balance inquiries, Mini Statements, and much more.
How To Get SBI Mini Statement Via Mobile Banking
The following customers can also acquire an SBI Mini Statement by using mobile banking services:
- Customers must first download the SBI Mobile Banking app, “SBI Anywhere Personal.” It is available for download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Then, sign in to SBI Anywhere App with your SBI login information.
- Visit the home page of the SBI Mobile Banking app.
- Choose “My Accounts” from the menu.
- Choose “Mini Statement” from the menu.
- Last, look at the SBI Mini Statement, which shows the last ten SBI bank account transactions.
Check this also: Emudraloan
Advantages Of SBI Mini Statement Service
Customers can benefit from several advantages, including the SBI mini statement service, with automated and integrated services like those provided by SBI Quick. This provides the advantages listed below:
- Customers can access information about their bank account statements without logging into their SBI online banking accounts.
- Accessing an SBI micro account statement with information on the latest five transactions in the bank account is quicker and easier with this method (recent ten transactions in the case of mobile banking).
- One need not necessarily have a laptop, computer, or even a smartphone to complete the process. You only need an essential phone with SMS functionality to get these details.
- There is less need to go to the bank, wait in lines, and update the passbook for such basic information. It is a time and effort saver. Sending an SMS is necessary to have the information sent to a phone.
- Even those from rural and underdeveloped areas of the country can understand and use it because it is a flawless, stress-free, and easily understandable process.
An account holder may also be qualified for the missed call banking service if the bank is an SBI-affiliated bank. SBI has also offered this service to some previous SBI-linked banks. Account holders have two options:send an sms and ask their bank about it, or inquire directly.
Checking bank accounts in the SBI or mini statement is now simple, thanks to internet banking services. Banks are keeping up with the times and allowing their clients to use net banking fully.
Your phone number will allow you to check your SBI bank account amount even if you don’t have an internet connection (if linked with the SBI account).
The toll-free number for SBI mini statements is 9223866666.
Please share your questions or comments on SBI mini statement by checking in the space provided below.
Frequently Asked Question
How To check my SBI mini statement?
There are several ways to check your SBI mini statement. You can dial 09223866666 for a missed call, text “MSTMT” to that number, download the SBI mobile app, or use the SBI net banking website by logging in. Mini statements can also be read at any ATM belonging to SBI or another bank.
How to register for SBI mobile banking service?
Send REGspace>Account Number to 09223488888 to register for SBI Quick services, which include missed calls and SMS services. Send MBSREG to 9223440000 to sign up for SBI mobile banking services. You can also go to the bank in person and register with the necessary paperwork in person.
How can I view the SBI mini-statement without internet?
If you don’t have access to the internet, you can text “MSTMT” to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number connected to your SBI bank account, or you can leave a missed call at that number. You will get an SMS right away with information about your recent five purchases on the same phone.
How can I check my last recent 10 SBI transactions?
Account holders can receive their SBI Mini Statements via SMS by sending the keyword “MSTMT” to the number 09223866666. The SBI Mini Statement will be emailed to the registered cellphone number and will include information on the previous five transactions.