Learn everything you need to know about the Ration Card Jharkhand! This article provides you with important and helpful information about this document. So, don’t overlook this useful source!
The Ration card is a government scheme to ensure food security and distribution of essential commodities. These help people who have low incomes and are unable to afford their basic needs to get food at a lower price. These cards also serve as an important document to determine eligibility for various welfare schemes, including subsidized food grains and essential items.
Just like in other states, Jharkhand also provides a ration card program. If you live in Jharkhand and wish to learn more about it and how you can gain from it, continue reading. This article includes all the crucial information you require.
Who Can Have A Ration Card In Jharkhand 2023?
As per the guidelines of the states, Rashan cards are provided to those citizens who cannot afford to buy basic essential commodities like food grains. This is also used as proof of identification for the people holding.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the ration card Jharkhand:
|Types of Ration Cards||Requirements|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) Cards||BPLs are provided to those people who live below the poverty threshold. If you earn ₹10,000 per month or less, then you belong to this category.|
|Above Poverty Line (APL) Cards||APL cards are provided to people in India who are a bit better off financially than those below the poverty line. This means they earn at least ₹10,000 every month to qualify.|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards||AAY cards are provided to people when their income is not stable, and they live with very little money.|
What Are The Documents Required For Jharkhand Ration Card?
Check the list of what you need to apply for a ration card Jharkhand:
- Your Aadhaar Card
- A Mobile Number
- A Recent Passport-Size Photo
- Your PAN Card
- A Previous Electricity Bill
- Income Certificates
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook or its first-page copy
- Information about your Gas Connection
- A Tenancy Agreement (if you’re renting a place)
How To Apply For Jharkhand Ration Card 2023?
You have two options to apply for a ration card in Jharkhand, either through the Internet or by visiting an office in person.
Apply Online For Jharkhand Ration Card:
To apply ration card for Jharkhand online, follow these steps:
- Go to the aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the home page select download forms
- Click on ‘Application Forms’ from the drop-down list.
- You will find urban and rural area application forms
- Choose the application form as per your residential area
- Fill in the required details
- Attach necessary documents (mentioned in the form)
- Submit the form
- After submission, you will receive a reference or acknowledgment receipt for future reference.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your Ration Card Jharkhand.
Apply Offline For Jharkhand Rashan Card:
To apply offline for a Jharkhand Ration Card in 2023:
- Visit the Public Distribution System (PDS) office that is closest to you.
- Get application form.
- Fill out the form with accurate details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the completed form and documents to the PDS office.
- Follow up with the PDS office for verification and card issuance.
If you want to learn about UP ration cards, check out the Uttar Pradesh ration card section. It has simple explanations about the different types of cards, who can get them, and how to apply.
Ration Card Jharkhand Status
You can follow the below steps to check your Jharkhand ration card status:
- Go to the ahar.jharkhand.gov.in. which is the official website of the Department of Food, Public Distribution, and Consumer Affairs in Jharkhand.
- Go “Ration Card Management System” section.
- Click on the “Check Application Status” or ERCMS SEARCH DETAILS” Option.
- Fill required details on the search page such as your ration card number, village/ward, dealer card type, or other compulsory field.
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on the search or submit button to view your ration card status.
If you face any issues or want any further assistance, then you can contact the helpline number provided by the Jharkhand government at 18003456598.
How Can I Check My Ration Card Number In Jharkhand?
To know your Jharkhand ration card number, follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand.
- Search for the section named“ Ration Card Management System” on the website.
- Click on the “Downloads” or ERCMS Rationcard Login” option
- On the login page, enter your ration card number or the Aadhaar number of the head of the family.
- Provide all the necessary details and click the login button
- After logging, on the dashboard, you will see your ration card number
If you have any problem to check your ration card Jharkhand number, then you can contact the number provided on the website for help.
Check Jharkhand Ration Card List Online
To see your Jharkhand ration card list or Rashan card suchi, follow the steps:
- Go to aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Look for the Ration card list option
- To Access the ration card list, Click on the link
- Fill in the required details( such as district, block, etc.)
- After this click on the search button, and you will see the list of ration card holders in the selected district and block.
Download e Ration Card In Jharkhand 2023
You can online download e-ration card in Jharkhand quickly by following the steps:
- Go to the ahar.jharkhand.gov.in official website.
- In the menu, click on Information of Beneficiary Card > Ration Card Details
- Select your District, Block, and Village/Ward from the given options.
- Enter your Ration Card number and fill in the Captcha code.
- Now, Click the “Submit” button to download e-Ration card Jharkhand. It will appear on your screen once you click on the submit button
How To Find Ration Card by Aadhaar Card In Jharkhand?
If your Aadhar card is linked with your ration card, then you can follow the below steps to find your ration card In Jharkhand using your Aadhaar card.
- Select the “Ration Card Status check” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Verify the captcha code.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click “Search“.
Now, you will see your ration card Jharkhand details which are associated with your provided Adhar card. If you want to change your phone number, you can easily update Aadhar card Phone number online.
How To Complain About Jharkhand Ration Card Problems?
To complain related your Ration card Jharkhand problem, you can call the ration card helpline number in Jharkhand which is 18003456598.
Otherwise, you file a complaint online through the official website
- First, you need to visit the official website of Jharkhand Ration Card
- Find the “Complaint” section
- Click on the link related to the ration card complaints
- Enter your mobile number or other details, if ask
- Fill the complaint form with all necessary details
- Submit the ration card Jharkhand complaint form
How To Link Aadhaar Card To Ration Card In Jharkhand?
To link your Aadhaar card to your ration card in Jharkhand:
- Visit the Aadhaar seeding portal for ration cards in Jharkhand.
- Enter your details and the OTP received on your mobile or email.
- Fill in your ration card and Aadhaar card numbers.
- Submit the application.
- Wait for verification.
What Is Difference Between White Ration Card And Green Ration Card In Jharkhand?
White Ration Card Jharkhand: When you are above from poverty line, then you can benefit from a White Rashan card. It shows that you are a citizen of India who lives above the poverty line.
Green/Blue/Red/Yellow Ration Cards Jharkhand: When you are below the poverty line these cards will help you to purchase food items at low prices. This indicates that you belong to that category who live below the poverty line.
How Do I Know Whether My Card Is APL Or BPL In Jharkhand?
To Find out whether your card is Above the Poverty Line (APL) or Below the Poverty Line (BPL), check the category on your ration card from the official website of the Jharkhand government’s Department of Food. On the website look for a list of ration cards or a BPL list. By checking the list of rations cards, you will get to know about in which category your ration card belongs.
Which Is The App To Check Ration Cards In Jharkhand?
The app to check ration cards in Jharkhand is called the Jharkhand Ration Card List App. It allows users to check their name, village or city, and the names of all family members listed on their ration card.
Can I Get a Ration Card Online In Jharkhand?
Yes, by visiting the official website at ahar.jharkhand.gov.in, you can submit an online application for a rashan card in Jharkhand. You must register and complete the application form in order to apply for a ration card. You can also check the status of your application on the website