If your ration card is lost or damaged, then you can make an e-ration card download online. You can use Ration Card anytime through your phone.
To provide convenience to the citizens, the Food Department has given the facility to download ration cards online on its official website.
Many people do not know how to download ration card online 2023. If you also want to download ration card online, then we have given you the complete method of downloading it in this article. Do read this article till the end.
Ration Card Download Online- E-Ration Card 2023
Food Department has now provided the facility to download ration card from ration card number. You can also download the ration card online by knowing the correct method. (Rashan Card Download) When we get a new ration card made, our name gets added to the ration card list.
If your ration card is not issued then you can download the ration card online from the ration card number.
How To Download Ration Card Online 2023(Online Ration Card Download)
- To download the ration card, first, you have to go to the official website of NFSA. For this, you will have to go to Google and search by typing nfsa.gov.in. (Ration Card Download) or you can also go to the official website by clicking on the link given above.
- After opening the website, you will have to go to its home page. On the home page, you will have to go to the Ration Card option and click on the option of Ration Card Details on State Portals.
- Now the list of all the states of India will open in front of you. You have to select the state you are from.
- As soon as you select your state, the State Food Portal of your state will open in front of you. (Ration Card Download) Where you will see the list of all the districts. You have to select your districts in this list.
- After this, a list will come to you in which your districts have been divided according to urban and rural areas. If you are from a rural area then select Rural and if you are from an urban area then select Urban.
- Now the list of all the blocks will appear in front of you. (Ration Card Download) You have to select your block in this list.
- If you have selected a rural area, then the list of Gram Panchayats falling under your block will appear in front of you. You have to select your Gram Panchayat.
- Now you will see the list of all the villages under Gram Panchayat. You have to select your village.
- After this, the ration card list of your village will open in front of you. (Ration Card Download) You have to find your name. After getting the name, you will have to click on the ration card number.
- After clicking on the ration card number, your ration card will open in front of you. Besides, the names of your family members will also be visible on this ration card.
- To download this ration card you will have to click on Print. In this way, your ration card will be downloaded.
You can download the ration card on both computer and mobile. For this, you will have to go to the official website of nfsa.gov.in. After this, we have told you the complete process above. Now any citizen can download the ration card sitting at home.
If you are facing any problems in downloading then you can ask us by commenting below. If you find this useful then share it with your friends so that everyone can take advantage of this facility.
State Some Benefits Of Online Ration Card Download 2023
We will be discussing some of the primary benefits of online Rashan Card Download as follows:
- It’s convenient as we can download Ration Card from anywhere without any hesitation and without visiting any government office.
- Saves time in downloading the Ration Card online.
- Online ration card are generated directly from government databases, so you can be sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Online ration card download are more secure and our data is protected. Along with this you can also check Haryana Ration card list.
What Are The Types Of Ration Card?
There are four types of Ration Card that we will be discussing further:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
AAY Ration card is issued to the poorest of the poorest households who are unable to buy food from markets. This card holders are given 35 kgs of food grains per month. Along with this you can also visit cg khadya nic.
Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
PHH Ration Card is issued to those who are above the poverty line but still are financially weak to purchase food at market prices. Per member can buy 5 kgs of food grains per month. You can also check for bihar ration card.
Annapoorna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
This card is made for senior citizens who are below the poverty line. They are given 10kg of wheat per month free of cost.
Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card
APL Ration Card holders are given food grains at market price. You can apply for this through the official website of the ration card. You can also check for ap ration card download.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For A Ration Card Download?
The eligibility criteria can vary from state to state. But some criteria are common in most of the cases:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state in which you are applying for a ration card.
- You must not hold a ration card in any other state.
- You must not possess any other family card in the same state.