PICME- Hello, friends today we will talk about our new article so friends today our new article is “PICME” today we will discuss it. This scheme belongs to Tamil Nadu and pregnant women will be given some benefits under it. Although there has been a decline in the mortality rate of pregnant women in India since the last decade, due to which the Government of Tamil Nadu has started this scheme for the benefit of pregnant women. To understand and know this scheme, even more, stay with us through this article till the end.
- 1 PICME
- 2 Importance of PICME Registration
- 3 An Overview of the PICME Number’s Importance
- 4 Convenience in Pregnancy
- 5 Birth Certificate
- 6 Required Document
- 7 PICME- Online Registration Procedure
- 8 PICME Login
- 9 PICME Number Status
- 10 Mobile No. Authentication & Acknowledgement
- 11 The procedure for Obtaining a Birth Certificate
- 12 Contact Details
- 13 What are PICME Schemes?
- 14 What is an RCH ID?
- 15 How to view the RCH ID of the mother?
- 16 Are there any benefits for pre-registration?
- 17 Who can allot this ID?
- 18 Can one go for the delivery without an RCH ID?
- 19 Which documents qualify as address proof to avail Maternity Benefit Scheme?
Any country’s future depends on its children. As a result, it is one of the government’s responsibilities to pay attention to the nation’s blossoming buds. One such technique is the Tamil Nadu Government’s pregnancy and infant group monitoring and evaluation system. This process, known as PICME, is started not only for the benefit of babies but also for pregnant mothers.
Pregnancy is a pivotal period in a woman’s life. Though the mortality rate of pregnant women in India has been falling over the previous decade, it is still not zero. Insufficient nutritious diet, an unhealthy lifestyle, and an insufficient care are some of the most common causes of mortality among mothers and infants. PICME is a government of Tamil Nadu effort to give attention to the state’s pregnant women. Every pregnant woman is required to register with PICME and be assigned a PICME number.
|Name Of Yojana||PICME|
|Full Name Of PICME||Pregnancy And Infant Cohort Monitoring And Evaluation|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Govt.|
|Authority||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Government.|
|Mission||NHM – National Health Mission|
|Beneficiary||For Pregnant Women|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Importance of PICME Registration
The Tamil Nadu government has created this portal to allow expectant mothers to register for PICME online through their local government health care facilities, hospitals, and basic health care centers. Expectant women also have the option of contacting local nurses or Anganwadi center employees to obtain the 12-digit registration code. Finally, the application is available in all CSCs at the village level (Common Service Centers).
Expectant women can make use of the benefits under the RCH program as soon as they have registered on the system. In addition, during the antenatal period, moms who have registered on PICME will be followed by local nurses. Nurses from that facility can also assist you in entering the document information into the official program.
It is important to register PICME since it makes obtaining a birth certificate for every child born to a woman who has registered PICME considerably easier. After the baby is delivered, the expecting mother can use her RCH ID to quickly acquire a birth certificate for her child.
An Overview of the PICME Number’s Importance
A woman should register with PICME as soon as she learns of her pregnancy, according to the Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) program. These registered pregnant women will receive an RCH ID shortly after completing their registration and receiving their PICME number. These ladies can use the RCH scheme’s numerous services after they have received their RCH ID.
Convenience in Pregnancy
Once a woman has registered with PICME, local nurses will begin following her and providing particular attention during the ante-natal period. These nurses will also assist pregnant women in uploading the essential paperwork into the software so that they may receive all necessary assistance from the state government. In addition, the nurses will advise the ladies on what actions they need to take in order to receive the necessary assistance from the government on a regular basis.
|More Updates||Check This Also|
|e District UP : आय/जाति/निवास उत्तर प्रदेश ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगिन||Click Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme – For Women’s Benefit||Click Here|
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana- Smart Health Card||Click Here|
|Copyright Registration||Click Here|
|Nadakacheri- Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status – ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, scholarship.up.gov.in Apply Online||Click Here|
|प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना- लघु एवं सीमांत किसानो के लिए पेंशन योजना||Click Here|
|Free Tablets Yojana Haryana,||Click Here|
|खुशहाल बागवनी योजना- हरियाणा, Online Registration And 65% Subsidy||Click Here|
|Latest Agriculture News, Rural News, News in Hindi, खेती बाड़ी, हिन्दी न्यूज, किसान, गांव, भारत,||Click Here|
The Maternity Benefit Scheme of Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy
- Every pregnant woman who has enrolled in PICME and Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefit Scheme will receive cash assistance of Rs.
- The woman will receive Rs 18,000 as an installment from the Tamil Nadu government.
- If you register on time, the first amount will be Rs. 2000 is paid before the 12th week of pregnancy.
- The second amount is Rs. 2000 and is due in the third month.
- The third installment is due after the fourth month, but only if the provisions of the mandate are fulfilled.
- After the fourth month, the fourth installment of Rs. 2000 has been done.
- The fifth and final amount is Rs. 4000, which is paid after delivery. This payment is made only if the delivery takes place in a government hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- The second amount is Rs. 4000, which is due to the child receiving two IPV doses simultaneously with the OPA/ROTA/PENTA vaccination once.
- Finally, after the last measles-rubella vaccine, which should be before the 12th month of the infant, a final amount of Rs.2000 is paid.
Women who have registered for PICME will be eligible for benefits even after the birth of their kids. Obtaining the child’s birth certificate might be challenging in many situations. Women who obtained an RCH number through PICME registration do not have to be concerned about such issues. They will obtain the infant’s birth certificate in a timely and efficient manner.
The Tamil Nadu government has made it essential for married women to acquire a PICME registration as soon as possible because of these benefits. These ladies can also take advantage of the features that come with having a second kid.
PICME- Online Registration Procedure
- Click on this link to access the official registration portal: https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- You should see the option of Pre-Registration by Public on the right side of the screen, which you should choose.
- A page will appear with a blank form on which you must fill in all of the required information, including your name, address, Adhaar number, and other information.
- You must also choose a time from the available slots to speak with the Village Health Nurse.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, enter your email address and cell phone number, then click the Generate OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP that was sent to your cell number, as well as the Captcha, and click the Save button.
- After registration is complete your 12 digit PICME number will be sent to your registered cellphone number and email address.
- The nearest health officer will contact you shortly, and you will need to attend the nearest facility, after which you will be given an RCH ID.
- This will be the ID you will need to use in different locations for different activities. It usually takes around a month for the registration process to be completed.
After you’ve completed your registration, follow these simple steps to access your profile at any time. The authorities who will contact you to confirm your registration will also assist you in obtaining your username and password for the login process.
- By going to www.picme.tn.gov.in, you may access the official website.
- Fill up the essential areas with your username and password.
- Now enter the code supplied right below the empty space in the Captcha area.
- Finally, choose the option to submit.
- You will be able to check various elements, such as the status of your financial aids, after logging into your profile, and you will be able to change your data whenever and wherever necessary.
PICME Number Status
After completing the registration process to obtain a PICME number, you will have to wait for your RCH ID to arrive. In the meanwhile, you can use the procedures below to verify the status of your PICME number.
- The very first thing you should do is go to the official website.
- Select the Pre-Registration by Public option, which you must have selected during registration.
- Select the Pre-registration Application ID status option on the following page.
- In the blank box, type your 12-digit application ID or PICME number, which you obtained when you enrolled.
- Finally, select the submit option, and your status will appear on the screen.
Mobile No. Authentication & Acknowledgement
- Enter your registered mobile number in the area of “Mobile No Acknowledgement” found in the navigation of the PICME Registration page to view the Acknowledgement of the submitted application.
- If you wish to verify your mobile number at the PICME, go to the “Mobile No Authentication” area and enter your RCH number as well as your mobile number. After filling out the form, click Generate OTP and enter the given OTP to verify your phone number.
The procedure for Obtaining a Birth Certificate
- Takedown the number after you’ve completed the RCH ID registration process.
- Then give this number to the appropriate office, which will provide you with all of your information.
- Finally, you can either pick up your Birth Certificate from the office or have it mailed to your address.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Call center number: 102
- Address: Directorate of Public Health and Prevention Medicine
- 359, Anna Salai, DMS complex,
- Teynampet, Chennai- 600006
I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot from this essay. Thank you very lot for your help. If you have any questions about this post, please leave a comment. I, Aarti Devatwal, would want to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to read this essay. I hope you learned a lot from this.
What are PICME Schemes?
This scheme known as PICME is being launched not only for the benefit of babies but also for pregnant mothers.
What is an RCH ID?
An RCH ID is a unique ID number given to women in the state of Tamil Nadu. These ids are helpful in monitoring pregnant women and providing them with health benefits by the government.
How to view the RCH ID of the mother?
it the public page of picme.tn.gov.in. There, in the application status option, you can view the RCHID of the mother.
Are there any benefits for pre-registration?
If the registration and application are done within 12 weeks of pregnancy and the mother was found eligible for the maternity benefit scheme, then she will get Rs.2,000.
Who can allot this ID?
The authority of allotment is given to only the Village Health Nurse or Urban Health Nurse.
Can one go for the delivery without an RCH ID?
Yes, you can go for delivery. But the birth certificate will not be issued to you without this ID. So, we recommend you ascertain this ID as soon as possible after the birth of the child.
Which documents qualify as address proof to avail Maternity Benefit Scheme?
Which documents qualify as address proof to avail Maternity Benefit Scheme?
Bank passbook with ID Voter ID Ration Card Passport
Driving license MGNREGS Job card Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance card Any other photo ID issued by the government.