- 1 PAN Card Status | NSDL and UTI pan application status online:
- 2 PAN Card Status
- 3 PAN Card Status 2021
- 4 Here is a list of services provided by NSDL TIN and UTI
- 5 Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
- 6 How to check PAN Card Status
- 7 Application Status for NSDL Users–
- 8 UTI PAN Status for Users-
- 9 How to Check PAN Card Refund Status
- 10 Online PAN verification
- 11 Is e-PAN card valid?
- 12 Is e PAN card free of cost?
- 13 Why is PAN card required?
- 14 What is a full form of PAN?
- 15 What is called PAN India?
PAN Card Status | NSDL and UTI pan application status online:
Hello friends, in this article we are going to tell you how you can check PAN card status online And Online Application process of PAN CARD with steps and checking PAN application status through NSDL and UTI portal, refund status of PAN using NSDL and UTI. So let’s start.
PAN Card Status
As you know that NSDL e-Gov and UTITSL are two government entities that give authority for PAN application and processing on the behalf of the Income Tax Department that is ITD. Vote De Socrates provides the same kind of services related to PAN card checking PAN card application status. The Income Tax Department Made these two entities for the purpose of getting and processing PAN application forms and checking online PAN card status.
PAN Card Status 2021
|Status||PAN Card application form|
Refund money status
|Article Category||How to Check NSDL & UTI PAN Card application status online|
|Parent Department||Income Tax Department|
|Official TIN website||https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html|
Here is a list of services provided by NSDL TIN and UTI
|Paperless PAN application||PAN application|
|Aadhaar PAN linking||PAN application tracking|
|Online PAN application||PAN application centres|
|Know the status of the PAN/TAN application||PSA login|
|e-PAN download||PAN bulk verification|
|Online PAN verification||AO code details search|
|Information about PAN centres||New PAN or Correction service|
|खुशहाल बागवनी योजना- हरियाणा, Online Registration 2021 And 65% Subsidy||Check This|
|हरियाणा बैटरी चलित स्प्रे पंप 50% अनुदान योजना – Haryana Battery Operated spray Pump Subsidy Scheme Registration 2021||Check This|
|Right To Service Portal, 2021 समय सीमा में कार्य पूरा न होने पर उच्च अधिकारियों के पास Auto Appeal की जा सकेगी।||Check This|
|One Time Registration Portal- [ वन टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन पोर्टल हरियाणा ]||Check This|
|हर हित रिटेल स्टोर योजना- हरियाणा और ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 2021||Check This|
With the help of these links anybody can get detailed information about Pan card, application procedure, required documents for PAN card through these web links.
How to check PAN Card Status
Once you are applied for a PAN card then you can check the PAN card status online and get information on how far the processing has gone and completed. and PAN card status can be checked through NSDL and UTI portals.
Indian citizens who have applied for a PAN card through TIL can check their application status through the given steps below.
Application Status for NSDL Users–
This is the most common and easy method of tracking PAN card status. You can check the procedure given below-
1. Open the official site of NSDL – You have started by opening the TIN portal (https://www.tin-nsdl.com)
2. Then Click on PAN/TAN application – After that, you need to click on “Know status of PAN/TAN application” on the homepage as shown in the picture below.
3. Then select PAN New application – And Application status page will appear. You have to select the type of application i.e. “PAN- New/ Change Request” option.
4. Submit your 15 digit acknowledge number – Then enter the 15 digits acknowledge no. and code in the provided box.
5. Then Click on ‘Submit’ button , pan card status will appear.
Click here to know your NSDL PAN application status (Direct Link) https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
UTI PAN Status for Users-
If you have filled and apply application for PAN using UTI
1. Then you have to visit UTI official portal (https://www.utiitsl.com).
2. Then you have to click on the tab “For PAN Cards” menu on the top of the Homepage. Select “Track Your PAN Card” option.
3. Enter all the required details such as Application coupon no., or PAN number, date of birth and captcha in the provided space. Click on submit button.
4. After submitting the details, you can see the application status on your screens.
SMS is another method of tracking PAN status. For this, you have to type- <NSDLPAN 15 digits Acknowledgement No.> and have to send it to 57575 to obtain your application status.
Eg.- NSDLPAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To obtain your pan card status you have to send an email at email@example.com. You must mention your acknowledgment no.
Through the Call Centre
You can also know your PAN status by contacting the PAN Call Centre at 020- 2721-8080.
Fax is another medium to track the PAN application status. You can fax your status request with the correct acknowledgment no. at 020- 2721-8081.
How to Check PAN Card Refund Status
If you have applied for a refund then you can check your PAN refund status online . To track refund status through NSDL, you can click on the link provided below. https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html
You have to just enter PAN, assessment year and captcha code. Then Click on proceed button and your status details will be there.
Online PAN verification
The registration link for online verification through TIN- https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/TIN/inputPageForPanInqDetails.do
यह सब कुछ आज आपने इस लेख के जरिये जाना है। उम्मीद है यह लेख आपके लिए लाभदायक रहा होगा। अगर आपको इस लेख में कुछ समझ नहीं आया हो तो आप कमेंट करके पूछ सकते है। हमारे इस लेख को अपने दोस्तों,रिश्तेदारों,इत्यादि तक शेयर करना न भूले। मैं प्रदीप सिंह आपका तहे दिल से शुक्रिया करता हूँ कि आपने हमारे लेख को पूरा पढ़ा और आपने अपना कीमती समय इसे पढ़ने में लगाया। एक बार फिर से दिल से धन्यावद !
Is e-PAN card valid?
The PAN card helps Indian residents in completing their income tax returns. Visit the official website of Income Tax e-filing to obtain an instant e-PAN. The e-PAN is just as legitimate as the original PAN card and may be used in its place.
Is e PAN card free of cost?
a) PAN holders whose most recent application was completed through NSDL e-Gov are eligible for this service. b) The e-PAN card can be downloaded for free three times for PAN applications submitted to NSDL e-Gov where the PAN is allotted or modifications are verified by ITD during the past 30 days.
Why is PAN card required?
It’s crucial when it comes to paying income taxes, collecting tax refunds, and receiving contact from the IRS. PAN Card is also used as a form of identification.
What is a full form of PAN?
permanent account number .
What is called PAN India?
PAN India involvement means the presence of a single entity functioning in several places across India. The word “PAN” suggests “to include or integrate everything