Nadakacheri– Hello friends, today we will talk about our new article, today our new article is “Nadakacheri”. This is a government portal of Karnataka in which registration is being done to get all kinds of necessary certificates. All of you get the certificates by registering yourself and become a participant in the benefits of government schemes.
- 1 Nadakacheri Certificate Verification
- 2 Online Application for AJSK in Karnataka
- 3 Check This Also
- 4 Online Application for Nadakacheri Karnataka
- 5 Nadakacheri CV Portal’s Mmost Recent Statistics
- 6 Documents Necessary Obtaining a Caste certificate in Nadakacheri
- 7 Registration Documents for Nadakacheri Income Certificate
- 8 Verification of the Nadakacheri Caste Certificate
- 9 Nadakacheri Cv Status-The Caste Certificate Fee Payment Process
- 10 Nadakacheri Online Application- Income Certificate
- 11 How to Request Name, Caste, and Address Corrections (Only for existing certificates)
- 12 How do I download the Nadakacheri certificate?
- 13 How can I check my caste certificate in Karnataka?
- 14 How can I get an income and caste certificate online?
- 15 What documents need for the caste certificate?
Nadakacheri Certificate Verification
The Nadakacheri CV Online platform is a good place to start. By registering on the platform, people may save time. The government has attempted to deliver all services online in the creation of digital India. It’s also simple.
Nadakacheri, also known as Atalji Janasnehi Kendra, is a government project that began in 2006 as part of the ‘Nemadi Project,’ and was developed entirely for the benefit of the residents of Karnataka. The Department of e-Government launched the project in 802 tele-centers around the state using a PPP model (private-public partnership).
The Government of Karnataka plans to make both revenues and citizen services accessible, transparent, and easy to the general public in Hobli through this initiative. The Nadakacheri site is the outcome of such an effort to make service operations more digitized and trustworthy for citizens.
According to the Central Government’s orders, these Atalji Janasnehi have been formed at the Hobli level with additional front offices in 769 centers. The project will be managed by the State Deputy Commissioner at the district level, and the Revenue Department has established the Directorate of Atalji Janasnehi to monitor, facilitate, and provide technical support for successful performance at the state level.
|Portal||Nadakacheri Cv Portal|
|Project||Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project|
|Under||State Govt. Of Karnataka|
|Benefits||To provide online support for a variety of services|
|Objectives||Digitalization of Certificate|
|Beneficiary||All Residents of the state of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Check This|
Online Application for AJSK in Karnataka
This webpage has provided all certifications in the state of Karnataka through a digital media. The following is a list of services available through the Nadakacheri CV Portal:
- Income Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Agri Services
- Permanent Residence Certificate/ Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Population Certificate
- HK Region Residence and eligibility Certificate
- Landholding Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Attestation of Family Tree
- OBC Certificate
- Surviving Family member/No. Govt Job Certificate
Check This Also
|Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits||Click Here|
|Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2021: Online Apply||Click Here|
|Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2021: Online Land Record RTC, Pahani Report||Click Here|
|Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana 2021: RGRHCL Scheme||Click Here|
|Seva Sindhu Portal 2021, Seva Sindhu Service Plus, Karnataka||Click Here|
Online Application for Nadakacheri Karnataka
- The Karnataka government has launched it.
- With the assistance of this website, the government has made it possible to register for many certificates online.
- Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Projects are also represented on this Portal.
- Now, the applicant may apply for a number of certifications online.
As per their requirements.
In addition, this online tool will make government operations more transparent for the general public.
- Before this, creating a document was a time-consuming process.
It does, however, take less time and money now.
- Every procedure for registration becomes simple when using the online method.
It also saves time.
- As a result, the ordinary public will be able to get digital certificates in a shorter period of time.
- As a result, normal people will be able to get digital certificates in less time.
Nadakacheri CV Portal’s Mmost Recent Statistics
|Application Total Disposed||483122|
|eKshana Application Printed||296497|
|Total RTC raised||394945|
|Mutation MR Issued||2013|
|Total number of Aadhar Enrolled||113039|
Documents Necessary Obtaining a Caste certificate in Nadakacheri
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Application Letter
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
- Report release details from Patwari. / Sarpanch
- Mobile number
Registration Documents for Nadakacheri Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Ration card
- One report released by your area Patwari or Sarpanch
- Mobile Number
- PAN card
Verification of the Nadakacheri Caste Certificate
- The first applicant must go to Nadakacheri’s CV’s Official Web Portal.
- The Homepage is now available in front of you.
- Go to the Online Application Section on the site. There is now a drop-down menu. Select the Apply Online option.
- The application for Nadakacheri Cv is now available. That should be clicked.
- A new form will open with the form that is currently accessible on your system. Now enter your phone’s information. Then press the Get OTP button.
- After that, enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number. To continue, click the Proceed button.
The website’s homepage has shown on your screen once more.
- Go to the section where you may make a new request.
- Then choose the Caste Certificate option from the drop-down menu.
- In front of you, the application form opened.
- Now fill in the blanks with your information. Also, upload any documents that are required.
- Finally, decide on the delivery method. Then click the Save button.
- On your screen, you’ll see the application registration number. It should be saved. In the future.
- This reference number, however, may be used to verify the progress of an application.
Nadakacheri Cv Status-The Caste Certificate Fee Payment Process
- As a result, you must select the Online Payment option.
- You filled up this section after the information. The option to “Make Payment” will open.
- When the payment has been completed. The department will issue the applicant with a final certificate.
- You will also receive a Caste Certificate from the authorization committee shortly.
Nadakacheri Online Application- Income Certificate
For the purpose of getting a certificate of income, we’ve outlined some simple steps for you below. The following is the procedure for obtaining an Income Certificate Online Application:
- The home page is now displayed in front of you.
- Go to the Online Application Section on the site. A drop-down menu opens, as you can see.
- Then select the option to apply online. On your screen, a new page has opened.
- Enter your mobile phone number first. Then click on Get OTP. (The OTP has been delivered to the phone number you provided.)
- After you’ve entered your OTP, click the Proceed button.
- Then you returned to the homepage.
- Now proceed to the section where you may make a new request. After that, select the Income Certificate option.
- As a result, you saw the application form on your screen.
- Fill in all of the required information. Additionally, you must upload the registration paperwork.
- After that, choose your delivery method.
- Now, press the Save button. Also, keep track of your application’s reference number.
- To make a charge payment. Follow the same steps as you did to pay for the Caste Certificate.
How to Request Name, Caste, and Address Corrections (Only for existing certificates)
- Visit the Official website.
- Select the ‘Online Application’ option from the ‘Online Application’ menu.
- You will be led to the website where you may raise funds for your application.
- Please enter your ten-digit cellphone number to log in.
- Select the service name for which you want the adjustment under the ‘New Request’ option.
- Certificates of Caste, Income, and Residence.
- Ration card number, name, Aadhaar number, and other information are required.
Click the ‘Search’ button.
- The records that match will be shown.
- Select the corresponding record and press the “Preview” button. Then choose the choices to fix it.
- To make your correction request, click ‘Proceed.’
I hope you liked this article of ours and learned a lot from it. We thank you very much for this. If you have any queries related to this article, then you can tell us by commenting. I, Aarti Devatwal, thank you once again wholeheartedly for spending your valuable time reading this article. I hope you got to understand a lot out of this.
How do I download the Nadakacheri certificate?
lick on the first option under the important link in the portal. Now enter your Acknowledgement Number. Click on show certificate. Then your certificate will appear on the screen. Click on “Print or Download certificate”.
How can I check my caste certificate in Karnataka?
Click on Nadakacheri certificate verification as shown. Enter your Acknowledgment No and click on Read Barcode. Click on show certificate. Your certificate will be displayed on the screen.
How can I get an income and caste certificate online?
Go to the respective State / District online portal to apply for the certificate.
Register by creating an account on the website with a unique username and password secured with the mobile number. Login to your account and look for ‘Apply for income certificate’ or similar terms.
What documents need for the caste certificate?
Identity Proof. Aadhaar Card. Driving License. Voter ID Address Proof. Aadhaar Card. Voter ID. Driving License Affidavit for Caste Certificate. Proof of Caste of Self or Blood Relative. Extract of Primary School Register of applicant or father or grandfather.