(MP Scholarship Portal): Hello friends, today we will talk about our new article “MP Scholarship Portal”. We know that the Madhya Pradesh government keeps on making some of the other plans for the benefit of its citizens, in the same way. The MP government has implemented a scholarship scheme for the students there. (MP Scholarship Portal) Which category will get benefit from this scheme and what is its purpose and its application process, you will know all this through this article. So you stay with us through this article till the end.
- 1 MP Scholarship Portal
- 2 Types Of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
- 3 Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 4 Awas Sahayata Scheme
- 5 Schemes Of Higher Education
- 6 Read also: Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration MP
- 7 Important Key Factors Of MP Scholarship Portal
- 8 Details Of MP Scholarship Portal
- 9 Important Documents For Scholarship
- 10 Other Scholarship Schemes- MP Scholarship Portal
- 11 How to Register On MP Scholarship Portal?
- 12 How To Check Application Status Online?
- 13 How To Find Institutions On MP Scholarship Portal?
- 14 Courses Of Institution
- 15 How To Recover Password?
- 16 Read also: Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag
- 17 How To Check Eligibility For Scholarship?
- 18 MP Scholarship E-KYC Process- MP Scholarship KYC
- 19 MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login
- 20 Procedure to Track Application Status
- 21 How do I check my MP scholarship status?
- 22 Who can apply for the MP scholarship?
- 23 What is the MP scholarship?
- 24 How do I lock an MP scholarship form?
- 25 What is the amount of NSP scholarship?
MP Scholarship Portal
The new portal which has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh government will help all of the students to apply for the scheme all of the schemes and the details about the scheme are on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal.
Madhya Pradesh Government has come up with an online portal through which the students of the state can apply for a scholarship. (MP Scholarship Portal) Today we will share with everyone the important aspects of the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal for the year 20222. We will share a step by step
Types Of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
The following schemes are available for all of the students to enrol themselves in Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal:-
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan Yojna)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [OBC Students]
- The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [SC Students]
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [ST Students]
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi (MMVY) Yojana (MMVY)
Awas Sahayata Scheme
- The Awas Sahayta Yojana [SC Students]
- Awas Sahayta Yojana [ST Students]
- Shram Kalyan Educational Scholarship Scheme
Schemes Of Higher Education
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana
Read also: Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration MP
Important Key Factors Of MP Scholarship Portal
- All the new schemes launched by the MP government for the benefit of all students of Madhya Pradesh.
- Students can also find a link to download the ‘m-Scholarship Mitra’ mobile app on the MP Scholarship 2.0
- The scholarship application can also track the progress of their scholarship application through the MP Scholarship 2.0
Details Of MP Scholarship Portal
|Launched by||Government of MP|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of MP|
Important Documents For Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Composite ID.
- High School Marksheet.
- Digital Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Income Certificate Of Parents.
- Resident Proof.
- Recent Passport size photograph
Other Scholarship Schemes- MP Scholarship Portal
- M.P. Fees, subsistence allowance, transport allowance scheme / DIVYANG Scholarship Scheme for higher education for disabled students
- Scholarship for Ph.D. Research [Higher Education Dept. Only]
- Traffic Financial Assistance for Girls
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
- ITI General / OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- PETC Free Training Scheme
How to Register On MP Scholarship Portal?
- Click on the Official Website link given here.
- Next, go all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Now, tick the checkbox at the end of the instructions.
- On the next webpage, complete your e-KYC
- After successful Aadhaar verification, you will get your User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and Password.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on submit.
How To Check Application Status Online?
- Click on the desired scholarship link present below in the table.
- On the webpage, enter the asked information.
- Click on submit
How To Find Institutions On MP Scholarship Portal?
- First, click on this link
- On the webpage, enter-
- Institute State
- Institute District OR
- Institute Code
- Captcha Code
- Click on Show Institutes
- The details will be displayed.
Courses Of Institution
To check the courses which are available in the Institutions to avail the benefit of the scholarship.
- First, click on Course & Branch Details link given here
- On the web page, enter the following information-
- Line Department
- Course Type
- Captcha Code
- Click on search courses
- The list will appear on your screen.
How To Recover Password?
- Visit the official website of MP scholarship portal 2.0
- Scroll down the student’s corner and click on the mentioning “Recover Password”
- You will be redirected to the page, where you can easily recover your forgotten password by entering a few credentials
- Select your category.
Read also: Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag
How To Check Eligibility For Scholarship?
- Click on the official website link given here
- Enter the following-
- Academic Year
- College Code
- Course Code
- Course Year
- Admission Type
- Is TFW? (Tuition Fee Weaver)
- Admission Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Annual Income
- Click on get details
MP Scholarship E-KYC Process- MP Scholarship KYC
- Your Scholarship application form first of all goes the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the official portal, you will get Verify Your Aadhaar via the E-KYC Option.
- Click on the option and the following detail
- Applicant ID
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
- In the last scholarship E- KYC Process click on the Submit.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login
- Visit the official Website of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Now in the menu bar of the official Website, you will get a Login Portal Option.
- Click on this option and enter Username or Password
- Now in the Last Please enter the Captcha code and click on the Login Option
- After filling in all the required details, (MP Scholarship Portal) click on the tab mention ‘Show scholarship details ‘.All the essential information will appear on your screen.
Procedure to Track Application Status
- To track the status of other schemes you need to go to the official website
- Go to the other schemes section and choose “Know the status of an application for other schemes (village daughter / Pratibha Kiran / Vikramaditya / Divyang etc.)”
- Then you need to enter application ID, academic year and applied for the scheme
- Hit the “show my application” option and information will appear on the computer screen
यह सब कुछ आज आपने इस लेख के जरिये जाना है। उम्मीद है यह लेख आपके लिए लाभदायक रहा होगा। अगर आपको इस लेख में कुछ समझ नहीं आया हो तो आप कमेंट करके पूछ सकते है। हमारे इस लेख को अपने दोस्तों, रिश्तेदारों, इत्यादि तक शेयर करना न भूले। मैं प्रदीप सिंह आपका तहे दिल से शुक्रिया करता हूँ कि आपने हमारे लेख को पूरा पढ़ा और आपने अपना कीमती समय इसे पढ़ने में लगाया। एक बार फिर से दिल से धन्यावद !
How do I check my MP scholarship status?
Step 1: Go to the MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0 home page. 2: Under the Track Application Status area, go down to ‘Student Corner’ and click on ‘Track all your scholarship application/activities.’ Step 3: To access all of your scholarship activity, enter your application ID and password.
Who can apply for the MP scholarship?
Students must have received a 75 percent or higher in their 12th grade from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board, and an 85 percent or higher from the CBSE/ICSE board. Engineering students must have passed the JEE Mains exam with a score of less than 50,000.
What is the MP scholarship?
13 September 2022 Shruti Pandey on September 12, 2022 Scholarships for MPs in 2022 – MP scholarships are an effort of the Madhya Pradesh government to give financial support to students who live in the “Heart of the Country,” Madhya Pradesh.
How do I lock an MP scholarship form?
After you’ve finished entering all of your information and made any final edits, select the “Edit-Lock-Print” option, then “Lock” to send the application to the Institute.
What is the amount of NSP scholarship?
8 lakh per annum for all categories under the plan, which will begin in the 2018-19 academic year. Only new applicants will be needed to provide an income certificate. A student will be eligible to receive the scholarship for a maximum of 5 years.