- 1 Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
- 2 Online Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN
- 3 Without logging in to your account (2 step procedure)
- 4 Logging in to your account (6 step procedure)
- 5 Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card-Procedure
- 6 Check PAN CARD STATUS Online
- 7 How can I know my Aadhaar card is linked with a PAN card?
- 8 Is it mandatory to link Aadhaar with PAN for everyone?
- 9 Do all PAN cardholders need to submit returns?
- 10 Who has to link Aadhaar with a PAN card?
- 11 Is it necessary to link Aadhaar with PAN for NRI?
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card:- Government of India is making efforts to ensure transparency in the country’s economic system. Taking steps in this direction, the government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the PAN card. The last date for linking Aadhaar to PAN has been extended from 30 June 2020 to 31 March 2022. Let us know how to link the Aadhaar card to the PAN card?
The Government of India is making every effort to ensure transparency in the economic transactions of the Indian economy. The Income Tax Department of the Government of India has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the PAN card so that the Income Tax Department can know the actual income and tax filing details of the individuals.
Online Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN
- Without logging in to your account (2 step procedure)
- Logging in to your account (6 step procedure)
Without logging in to your account (2 step procedure)
- Go to www.incometax.gov.in.On scrolling down the home page, click on the ‘Our Services’ tab.
- Enter the following details:
- Aadhaar no.,
- Name as exactly specified on the Aadhaar card (avoid spelling mistakes), and
- Mobile number
- If your Aadhaar card only has your year of birth, tick the box that says “I have just year of birth in Aadhaar card.”
- Check the box that reads, “I accept to have my Aadhaar information validated.” To continue with the Aadhaar connecting process, you must tick this box.
- Continue is the option.
- Your cell number will be sent a 6-digit One Time Password. On your screen, enter this OTP on the verification page. Click the ‘Validate’ button after entering the OTP.
|Click More Updates||Check This|
|National Scholarship Portal (NSP)||Click Here|
|BH Series Number Plates||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission-Health ID Card||Click Here|
|Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Apply||Click Here|
|Jharbhoomi, झारखण्ड लैंड रिकॉर्ड्स ऑनलाइन, भू -नक्शा, झारखण्ड||Click Here|
Logging in to your account (6 step procedure)
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card-Procedure
Let us now understand this whole process in a phased manner;
Step 1: – Go to the website of www.incometaxindia.gov.in On the
left side of the home page you will find important links like this;
Step 2: – For PAN-Aadhaar linkage, go to the e-filing website and click on the given link (“Go to E-filing website for PAN-Aadhaar Linkage”).
On clicking, you will see a pop-up message like this. Click on the link given below to continue the home page
Step 3: – After clicking on “Continue to Homepage”, the below pop-up will appear where click on the link “Link Aadhaar”
Step 4: – After clicking on the link “Link Aadhaar”, you will see a pop-up like this.
Here you need to click OK on the option “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details with UIDAI” and fill in the “Captcha Code”.
Here, for the convenience of blind people, the website gives the option of ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). That is, the blind people have been given the facility that they can ask for OTP on the registered number of their Aadhaar card instead of “Captcha code”.
Here the administrator of the site will send a ‘one-time password’ to your registered mobile number. Therefore, it is necessary to have your mobile number registered with Aadhaar.After filling in the required information asked here, you will have to click on “Link Aadhar” after which the requested details will have to be filled.
Check PAN CARD STATUS Online
After filling in this detail, you click on the link basis. Only your base will be linked within 2 to 5 working days.
note: (Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card)
1. Name, date of birth, and gender will be considered as per your Aadhaar details. If there is any difference between the information is given in your PAN and Aadhaar card, then your Aadhaar card will not be linked.
2. If there is a difference in name etc. between Aadhaar and PAN card, you will have to get the details of your PAN card or the Aadhaar card the same.
3. If the details of the Aadhaar and PAN card match, then both (the Aadhaar and the PAN card) are linked within 2 to 5 days. However, according to the UIDAI helpline, this work may also take 10 days.
Interlinking PAN cards with Aadhaar is a very good step to ensure transparency in various transactions in the Indian economy. This step will not only prevent black money from increasing in the economy, but it will also increase the income received by the government in the form of tax, so that lack of funds will not be a hindrance for better development plans for the development of the country.
यह सब कुछ आज आपने इस लेख के जरिये जाना है। उम्मीद है यह लेख आपके लिए लाभदायक रहा होगा। अगर आपको इस लेख में कुछ समझ नहीं आया हो तो आप कमेंट करके पूछ सकते है। हमारे इस लेख को अपने दोस्तों,रिश्तेदारों,इत्यादि तक शेयर करना न भूले। मैं प्रदीप सिंहआपका तहे दिल से शुक्रिया करता हूँ कि आपने हमारे लेख को पूरा पढ़ा और आपने अपना कीमती समय इसे पढ़ने में लगाया। एक बार फिर से दिल से धन्यावद !
1) Go to www.incometax.gov.in, the official website of the Income Tax Department. 2) On the webpage, under ‘Our Services,’ there will be an option to ‘Link Aadhaar.’ 3) Select the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option to learn more about your Aadhaar PAN linking status.
Section 139AA of the Income Tax Act makes it necessary for everyone to provide their Aadhaar number in their income tax return and application for PAN allotment, assuming they are qualified for Aadhaar.
Do all PAN cardholders need to submit returns?
Is it necessary to file a tax return after receiving a PAN? If you are required to file a return of income under section 139, you must file it. It is not necessary to file a tax return after receiving a PAN.
The Government of India has made it mandatory for all individuals to link PAN card with Aadhaar card before the deadline (i.e. 30 June 2022) as failure to link b
According to section 234H of the Income Tax Act 1961, which was inserted as part of the Finance Bill 2022, the PAN card must be linked to Aadhar by the government’s deadline. If the PAN card is not connected, it will become invalid after the due date and will be unable to be used for financial activities.