Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card:- Government of India is making efforts to ensure transparency in the country’s economic system. Taking steps in this direction, the government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the PAN card. The last date for linking Aadhaar to PAN has been extended from 30 June 2020 to 31 March 2021. Let us know how to link the Aadhaar card to the PAN card?
The Government of India is making every effort to ensure transparency in the economic transactions of the Indian economy. The Income Tax Department of the Government of India has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the PAN card so that the Income Tax Department can know the actual income and tax filing details of the individuals.
- 1 Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
- 2 I have enrolled for Aadhaar number but I have not received Aadhaar number yet, can I still file my income tax return?
- 3 If I do not link my PAN card to Aadhaar, will my PAN card be closed?
- 4 I have no proof of date of birth. How to update the date of birth in Aadhaar and PAN card so that I can link my Aadhaar and PAN card?
- 5 My date of birth does not match in PAN card and Aadhaar card and I am not even able to link them; Please help?
- 6 My name is different in PAN card and Aadhaar card, therefore, I am not able to inter-link PAN card and Aadhaar card. Suggest ideas?
- 7 What is the dead-line of linking Aadhar to PAN Card?
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
Let us now understand this whole process in a phased manner;
Step 1: – Go to the website of www.incometaxindia.gov.in On the
Step 2: – For PAN-Aadhaar linkage, go to the e-filing website and click on the given link (“Go to E-filing website for PAN-Aadhaar Linkage”).
On clicking, you will see a pop-up message like this. Click on the link given below to continue the home page
Step 3: – After clicking on “Continue to Homepage”, the below pop-up will appear where click on the link “Link Aadhaar”
Step 4: – After clicking on the link “Link Aadhaar”, you will see a pop-up like this.
Here you need to click OK on the option “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details with UIDAI” and fill in the “Captcha Code”.
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card
Here, for the convenience of blind people, the website gives the option of ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). That is, the blind people have been given the facility that they can ask for OTP on the registered number of their Aadhaar card instead of “Captcha code”.
Here the administrator of the site will send a ‘one-time password’ to your registered mobile number. Therefore, it is necessary to have your mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
After filling in this detail, you click on the link basis. Only your base will be linked within 2 to 5 working days.
note: (Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card)
1. Name, date of birth, and gender will be considered as per your Aadhaar details. If there is any difference between the information is given in your PAN and Aadhaar card, then your Aadhaar card will not be linked.
2. If there is a difference in name etc. between Aadhaar and PAN card, you will have to get the details of your PAN card or the Aadhaar card the same.
3. If the details of the Aadhaar and PAN card match, then both (the Aadhaar and the PAN card) are linked within 2 to 5 days. However, according to the UIDAI helpline, this work may also take 10 days.
Interlinking PAN cardss with Aadhaar is a very good step to ensure transparency in various transactions in the Indian economy. This step will not only prevent black money from increasing in the economy, but it will also increase the income received by the government in the form of tax, so that lack of funds will not be a hindrance for better development plans for the development of the country.
I have enrolled for Aadhaar number but I have not received Aadhaar number yet, can I still file my income tax return?
Yes, you can file your income tax return by mentioning the EID (enrolment ID) number mentioned on the EID slip provided by the enrollment center of the Aadhaar authority.
There is no such rule so far.
The objectives of both PAN and Aadhaar cards are different. For PAN-related questions, you are requested to kindly contact the Income Tax Department.
If a resident provides documentary proof of date of birth (DOB) at the time of making Aadhaar, then his date of birth is considered “verified”.
But when that person does not provide any documents of his date of birth, then his date of birth is considered “declared” which is not considered to be authentic.
The date of birth written in the Class 10 certificate is considered a “verified” birth date.
To link both PAN card and Aadhaar card, you will have to get your date of birth correct.
Improvement in this can be done in either PAN card or Aadhar card but both should have the same date of birth.
Your demographic details (like name, date of birth, and gender) should be the same in both the documents to connect the PAN card and Aadhaar card to the other.
But if there is a slight difference in the name in both the documents (eg someone’s name is written in PAN card short and full name on Aadhaar card), in this type of case an OTP will be sent to the number registered in your Aadhaar.
In this case, Aadhaar can be attached to a pen but both your date of birth and gender should be the same in the documents.
But if there is too much difference in the name in both the documents, then you will have to change your name in either Aadhaar or PAN card, only then both will be linked.
The last date for the mandatory linking of the Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar has been extended till March next year. The earlier deadline was December 31.
Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card से जुडी सभी जानकारिया आज हमने आपको बताई। अगर Link Aadhar Card to Pan Card से जुडी कोई भी चीज़ आपको पूछनी हो तो comment में बताये। पोस्ट अच्छी लगी हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करना न भूले। धन्यवाद पोस्ट पढ़ने के लिए।