Learn easily GST certificate download online with this step-by-step guide. Get your downloaded PDF GST certificate hassle free & verify Your GST certificate.
GST Certificate Download: A GST registration certificate is a legal document that serves as proof of GST registration in India.
Any firm in India that has a revenue that exceeds the GST registration level is required to register. Certain companies, such as casual taxable people, non-resident taxable persons, and others, are required to register under GST.
GST Certificate Download PDF
In India, firms with a revenue over the threshold limit must obtain a GST certificate. This certificate must be displayed on the premises of a company. Otherwise, it will be subject to the Goods and Services Act’s penalties.
Through the Goods and Services Tax site, gst.gov.in, any firm can apply for a GST certificate. It’s also worth noting that the government doesn’t provide physical certificates.
The certificate is only available for download on the GST website. Every taxpayer successfully registered under GST is supplied with a GST certificate download PDF. Every GST-registered taxpayer receives a gst certificate download PDF in the form GST REG-06.
Ordinary, TDS, and TCS applicants under the GST, those responsible for obtaining a unique ID under Section 25 (9) of the CGST Act, non-residents, including OIDAR (Online Information Database Access and Retrieval) service providers, and foreigner taxpayers under pre-GST rules are among the different types of taxpayers.
When granted to normal taxpayers, the certificate has no expiration date. GST registration is valid as long as it is current and not cancelled.
(Certificate Of registration) GST registration is valid for ninety days for a casual taxable taxpayer under this statute. After then, the GST certificate download becomes invalid. A taxpayer may, however, request a further extension.
How To Download GST Certificate Online
GST Certificate is mandatory for all types of businesses in India. If you are doing any type of business then you must have a GST Certificate and you are required to display the GST registration certificate at your business place.
Downloading a GST certificate download is quite easy. In this article, we are going to share the process of downloading the GST certificate from the official portal of GST.
Steps To Download GST Certificate Online
To download the GST registration certificate, you need to visit the official website of the GST portal. Here we have mentioned all the necessary steps to download the GST certificate download PDF.
- Visit the official website of GST https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Then you have to login into the portal using your credentials.
- You have to enter your “Username and Password” to get “Login”.
- Then click on the Services –> User Services –>View/ Download Certificate.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option on the screen to download the certificate. Your all tax details will be there in the certificate.
GST Certificate Usage
Every taxpayer in India who has registered for the GST will get a GST registration certificate in the form of GST REG-06. You can easily download the GST certificate from the GST portal. The GST certificate is not issued in printed form, you need to just GST certificate download PDF and get print.
GST Certificate Importance
The person who is paying tax needs to display this certificate at his main place of business. And also the other GST-related information listed in the Form GST REG-06.
This is a CGST Rule 18 to display the GST-related information at the place of business. A person who does not follow this rule, then the owner needs to pay a penalty of Rs 25,000.
The good thing is the certificate is valid for a long time, it will remain valid till the owner has not surrendered or canceled the GST certificate download.
For casual taxpayers, the validity of the GST certificate will remain for a maximum of ninety days, after that the certificate turns invalid. On the other hand, the taxpayer can extend its GST certificate download PDF validity by the end of the certificate validity date.
While the taxpayer can download the fresh GST certificate Download from the portal. The GST registration certificate contains the main certificate along with two Annexures- A and B.
Issues GST Certificate
- Legal Name of the business
- Trade Name of the business
- Registration Type
- The main business location
- Other locations of the business
Things Included In The GST Registration Certificate
The GST registration certificate contains the main certificate along with two Annexures- A and B.
Following are the contents of the main GST certificate Download PDF:
- The GSTIN of the taxpayer
- Trade Name and Legal Name
- Address of the Principal Place of Business
- Date of Liability
- Type of Business Constitution (Eg: Partnership, Company, Proprietorship, Trust, etc)
- Type of registration
- Particulars of the Approving authority- Name, designation, jurisdictional office, and signature (usually digitally signed).
- Period of Validity. Usually, there is a date mentioned for ‘From date’. However, regular taxpayers will not have a date mentioned for ‘To date’.
Time Validity For GST Registration Certificate
The GST registration certificate is issued to the regular taxpayers, who are regularly paying taxes. Anyone can download the GST certificate Download if the registration is not surrendered or canceled by the GST authorities Downloade. The certificate will remain valid.
While those tax persons who are not paying their casual taxes in the GST portal or non-resident taxable person, the validity is strictly restricted to a maximum of 90 days. On the other side, the taxpayer can extend the validity of the GST certificate or renew it at the end of the validity session.
Changes In GST Registration
If you made mistakes at the time of GST registration or your certificate went wrong. Then you can make changes to the certificate with the help of an online GST portal.
For core changes, the changes will be approved by the Tax officials and after approval, a new GST registration certificate will be issued to you and you can GST certificate download the certificate easily. Following are the changes you can file on the official portal:-
- Any change in the legal/ trade name of the business, not involving a change in PAN
- Principal place of business
- Additional Place of Business (Other than the change in State)
- Addition or deletion of Partners/Karta/Managing Directors and whole-time Director / Members of Managing Committee of Associations / Board of Trustees/ Chief Executive officer or equivalent etc.
Here We Have Mentioned The Process To Make Changes:
- First, go to the official website of the GST.
- Get login with your credentials.
- Then click the Services> Registration > Amendment of Registration Core Fields link.
- Then Update the changes that you want in the fields.
- Then click on the verification tab, to get verified.
- Select the Authorized Signatory from the drop-down list.
- You enter the place in the “name of the place” option.
- After filling in all the details, you need to digitally sign the application using the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-signature or EVC.
- After that, you will get the status of the application whether approved or rejected through SMS and e-mail message notification.
I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot from this essay. If you have any questions about this post or need guidance on GST certificate download, please leave a comment. I, Pradeep Singh, would want to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to read this essay. I hope you learned a lot from this.
How To Check GST Registration Certificate?
Navigate to the GST Portal. Go to the GST Portal to learn more. Type in your GSTIN. Complete the CAPTCHA and enter the GSTIN number of the supplier or customer in the space given. Check the status of your GST registration application.
What Are The 3 Types Of GST?
You can download your GST certificate for Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST), State Goods and Services Tax (SGST), Goods and Services Tax in Union Territories (UTGST), and Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST) by visiting the respective official GST websites and following the appropriate procedure for GST certificate download.
Can I Search GST Number By Name?
With the ClearTax GSTIN Number Search by Name tool, companies and consumers can easily validate any GSTIN and obtain the GST certificate download. All a user needs to do is type in the company entity’s name, and the data, including the GST certificate, will appear instantly.
How Do I Download My First GST Certificate?
Go to the GST Portal and log in. Go to ‘Services’ > ‘User Services’ > ‘User Services’ > ‘User Services’ > ‘User Services’ > ‘User Services’ Certificate can be viewed or downloaded. Select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu. Print off the PDF document you just GST Certificate download PDF.
How Is GST Charged?
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is a single domestic indirect tax law that applies to the entire country. The GST is charged at every point of sale under the GST system.
In the event of intra-state sales, both the states and the federal government collect GST.
The Integrated GST is applied to all interstate sales. To GST certificate download, you can visit the official GST portal and follow the relevant procedures provided.
You can also read other article for more knowledge: