complaint to the chief minister of Rajasthan online now 2021, Rajasthan Sampark portal, Rajsampark, Sampark portal, cm helpline Rajasthan, cm help, e Sampark, cm helpline status, CMO Rajasthan complaint, a complaint to Chief Minister of Rajasthan grievance, a complaint to the chief minister of Rajasthan
Complaint to Chief minister of Rajasthan:- Under the RTI, the public portal does not have to ask for information, for this, the digital portal ‘Public Information’ has been created after the hard work of the civil society and IT department. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot launched this partnership by pressing the button together in Birla Auditorium. Information on all departments of public delivery has been made available online on the portal.
- 1 Complaint to chief minister of Rajasthan
- 2 Rajasthan Public Information Portal
- 3 Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
- 4 Jan suchna Rajasthan gov in important things
- 5 Rajasthan Public Information Portal | Rajasthan Jan soochna portal 2021
- 6 How to make Rajasthan Public Information Portal complaint online
- 7 How to view Rajasthan Public Information Portal online form status
- 8 How can I make a complaint to the Chief Minister of Rajasthan?
- 9 How do I complain to the CM portal?
- 10 Who is CM Rajasthan?
- 11 How do I express my concern with 181?
Complaint to chief minister of Rajasthan
Gehlot said that the seeds of the Right to Information Act were first sown in Rajasthan in the country. Now, starting the Public Information Portal 2019, the public will give every information about the departments that were kept secret until now on their mobiles. He called for a historic change in the country by raising anger from common men like Mahatma Gandhi, and that anger through non-violence.
Rajasthan Public Information Portal
Gehlot said that the seeds of the Right to Information Act were first sown in Rajasthan in the country. Now, starting the Public Information Portal 2019, the public will give every information about the departments that were kept secret until now on their mobiles. He called for a historic change in the country by raising anger from common men like Mahatma Gandhi, and that anger through non-violence. complaint to the chief minister of Rajasthan.
|Click More Updates||Check This|
|Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Apply||Click Here|
|Mr Beast Net Worth||Click Here|
|Jharbhoomi, झारखण्ड लैंड रिकॉर्ड्स ऑनलाइन, भू -नक्शा, झारखण्ड||Click Here|
|Money Heist Season 5 Release Date||Click Here|
|Meebhoomi– Andhra Pradesh Land Records||Click Here|
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
Started with 13 departments and 23 schemes. Special boxes like ration, free medicine scheme, loan waiver, short term loan, school mirror scheme, mining allocation have been kept. Every beneficiary will be able to get the information related to it. In the second phase, all departments of cash or non-cash delivery to the public will be digitized. 10 ministers of the government also attended the packed auditorium during the inauguration of the portal.
Jan suchna Rajasthan gov in important things
- Write the information as complete as possible but pointwise.
- Your mobile number / Phone no. / ID Must be filled so that you M.S. To be informed by.
- If you have ever given a complaint in the past, then give a reference to it.
- Avoid judicially filing the pleadings.
- Make sure to enter the category of your complaint as if the problem is personal, or public or a state employee.
- Keep the complaint number of your complaint in mind for further reference.
- The complainant will himself be responsible for filing a wrong complaint.
- Scan the document at Output Resolution (PPI) 150.
- Do not file a complaint about the right to the information here. And for that, contact the concerned department.
Rajasthan Public Information Portal | Rajasthan Jan soochna portal 2021
|Name of scheme||Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal complaint to the chief minister of Rajasthan|
|introduced by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|The department||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
|an objective||To implement section 4 (2) of Right to Information, 2005|
|Type of scheme||State Govt Scheme|
How to make Rajasthan Public Information Portal complaint online
- Rajasthan Public Information Portal Click on this website to make a complaint
- After clicking on this site, fill in the information asked in the application form like mobile number, complainant’s name in the forum.
- After that click on the submit button.
How to view Rajasthan Public Information Portal online form status
- Click on this website to view the Rajasthan Public Relations online form.
- After clicking on this website, fill in the mobile number and captcha code.
- You click on the view button.
- In this way, you can check the status of your online form.
यह सब कुछ आज आपने इस लेख के जरिये जाना है। उम्मीद है यह लेख आपके लिए लाभदायक रहा होगा। अगर आपको इस लेख में कुछ समझ नहीं आया हो तो आप कमेंट करके पूछ सकते है। हमारे इस लेख को अपने दोस्तों,रिश्तेदारों,इत्यादि तक शेयर करना न भूले। मैं प्रदीप सिंह आपका तहे दिल से शुक्रिया करता हूँ कि आपने हमारे लेख को पूरा पढ़ा और आपने अपना कीमती समय इसे पढ़ने में लगाया। एक बार फिर से दिल से धन्यावद !
How can I make a complaint to the Chief Minister of Rajasthan?
Portal for Public Information in Rajasthan To file a complaint, go to this page.
Fill in the details requested in the application form, such as your mobile number and the name of the complaint on the site, after clicking on this link. Then, finally, press the submit button.
How do I complain to the CM portal?
Log in to the CM Helpline website. Using your phone number, log in to the CM Helpline portal. Fill out the form below to submit your complaint. To file a grievance, go to “File a Grievance.” Fill out the form and submit it. Fill out the form and submit it.
Keep track of your complaint. You will get important updates.
Who is CM Rajasthan?
Ashok Gehlot is the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
How do I express my concern with 181?
If they have a complaint against an old person, a woman, a girl, or a kid, they should call 181 or go to the local Saanjh Kendra.” “We’ve seen that females who are subjected to teasing or harassment are often afraid to inform their family about it.