- 1 Bonafide Certificate
- 2 Bonafide Certificate Format
- 3 Purpose of Bonafide Certificate
- 4 For students
- 5 For Employees
- 6 Content of Bonafide Certificate
- 7 Documents Required
- 8 For students
- 9 For Employees
- 10 Bonafide Certificate for Students
- 11 Bonafide Certificate for Employees
- 12 Bonafide Certificate Uses
- 13 What is the use of the Bonafide Certificate?
- 14 Who issued bonafide certificate?
- 15 Where bonafide certificate is required?
- 16 How to use bonafide certificate?
- 17 Is bonafide certificate necessary for aadhar card?
- 18 What documents are required for bonafide certificate?
- 19 How to get bonafide certificate from college?
Bonafide Certificate: This certificate specifies that a particular person belongs to an organization. To prove this a certificate is issued and this certificate is known as a bonafide certificate. Generally the educational institutes issue this certificate for their students. Also, the firms also issue this certificate for their employees.
If you want to get this certificate, you have to first apply to the head of the appropriate institution/Organization. While some institutions also have a prescribed format of application form for this certificate. Here we are going to provide a bonafide application format, examples, and its uses.
Bonafide Certificate Format
Presently the college/institute have their individual format for the bonafide certificate, this format contains specifications like college or institute name published on the letterhead, date of issuing, student’s details to whom it is issued, and this certificate is signed by the head of the institution.
Purpose of Bonafide Certificate
- To apply for educational loans
- To visit an industry for a project
- To attend a seminar/conferences/workshops in other colleges
- For availing travel concessions to students
- Passport application
- To joining a public library
- Visa extension to students
- Have to take a loan from the bank.
- To open a bank account again
- To attend an official seminar or conference
Content of Bonafide Certificate
- The Bonafide certificate includes many things like the name of the school, all the information of the student, admission number of student, in which class the student is studying.
- The bonafide certificate includes the details of the company and all the important details of the employee.
- The details of the employee include contact information, his / her position in the company, and other important details of the employee.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of ID card
- Fee Receipt (Fees to be paid at Counter while submitting application form)
- Copy of Employee ID card
- Copy of Payslip
Bonafide Certificate for Students
In some institutions, the student needs to submit the application form in a prescribed format to get the bonafide certificate. A sample and copy of the Bonafide Application are shown below. If the student is in the first year or in the second year they need to attach the leaving certificate with the application form.
Bonafide Certificate for Employees
If you are working in an institute/ organization then you have to apply in written formate to the head of the institute. Here we are sharing some simple request letter examples to apply for the bonafide certificate in the company.
Bonafide Certificate Uses
The bonafide certificate works as an ID proof of doing part of an institute or an organization. The bonafide certificate required in the following matters:
- Mostly the students apply for the certificate to get a permit card for public transport such as city buses, local trains, and metros to get concession in fares.
- This document also required at the time of passport making.
- Sometimes the bonafide certificate is required for a separate visa for students who are studying overseas. And for those who are working as an employee in the company in other countries.
- While taking education loans at concessional charges. This certificate required to get benefits in educational loans.
- While applying for a driving license, the bonafide certificate needs additional ID proof.
- The bonafide certificate required for different types of conferences, seminars, or other various events.
- With the help of this certificate, students get scholarships.
What is the use of the Bonafide Certificate?
The bonafide certificate is important from a different point of view. Students will get their permit cards for transport like buses, local trains, and metros. It is also required at the time of passport making.
As a student, you will need this bonafide certificate for educational loans in institutions and organizations.
If you are an employee then you need a bonafide certificate to open a bank account and attend different seminars or any company-related projects.
Who issued bonafide certificate?
This bonafide certificate is issued by a particular organization to certify that a particular person belongs to that institute or organization. Mainly, the educational institute issue this certificate to its students. While some companies also do for their employees.
Where bonafide certificate is required?
The bonafide certificate required while applying for a passport. And for visa application for students who are studying abroad or where a work visa is required in a company.
How to use bonafide certificate?
The bonafide has many uses for individuals who belong to different categories like, school students, college students, working employees. If a student requests a bonafide certificate then the particular institute issues a bonafide certificate. This certificate is attested and signed by the head of the institute or organization.
Is bonafide certificate necessary for aadhar card?
Documents required for Aadhaar for children between 5 to 15 years of age: This requires the birth certificate of the child and any one of the following as proof of identity. School Id card, Bonafide certificate on the letterhead of the institution.
What documents are required for bonafide certificate?
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of Voter’s ID or Electoral Roll.
- Aadhar Card.
- Copy of educational qualification.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Property or rent receipt.
- Certificate issued by two competent officers.
How to get bonafide certificate from college?
To get a bonafide certificate, you need to appeal to the head of the institute/organization in writing. This is a very simple request letter to the concerned person of an institute for applying for a bonafide certificate. A sample copy of the Employee Bonafide certificate is attached to the article.