Bonafide Certificate: This certificate specifies that a particular person belongs to an organization. To prove this a certificate is issued and this certificate is known as a bonafide certificate. Generally the educational institutes issue this certificate for their students. Also, the firms also issue this certificate for their employees.
If you want to get this certificate, you have to first apply to the head of the appropriate institution/Organization. (bonafide certificate meaning) While some institutions also have a prescribed format of application form for this certificate. Here we are going to provide a application format, examples, and its uses.
- 1 Bonafide Certificate Format- Aadhaar Bonafide Certificate Format Pdf
- 2 What Is The Use Of Bonafide Certificate?
- 3 Purpose of Certificate
- 4 For Students- Bonafide Certificate From School For Aadhar Card
- 5 For Employees
- 6 Content of Certificate- Bonafide Certificate For Aadhaar Card
- 7 Documents Required
- 8 For students- Aadhar Card Bonafide Certificate
- 9 For Employees
- 10 Certificate for Students- Aadhar Card Bonafide Form
- 11 Certificate for Employees
- 12 Bonafide Certificate For College
- 13 Bonafide Certificate For Passport
- 14 What is the use of the Bonafide Certificate?
- 15 Who issued the bonafide certificate?
- 16 Where the bonafide certificate is required?
- 17 How to use a bonafide certificate?
- 18 Is a bonafide certificate necessary for an aadhar card?
- 19 What documents are required for a bonafide certificate?
- 20 How to get the bonafide certificate from college?
- 21 Are they bonafide students?
Bonafide Certificate Format- Aadhaar Bonafide Certificate Format Pdf
Presently the college/institute have their individual format for the bonafide certificate, this format contains specifications like college or institute name published on the letterhead, date of issuing, student’s details to whom it is issued, and this certificate is signed by the head of the institution.
What Is The Use Of Bonafide Certificate?
It is necessary for a variety of purposes. Let’s have a look at them:
- This certificate may be needed to get discounts for students on city buses, local trains, metros, and other types of public transportation.
- The certificate may be necessary when applying for a passport.
- This certificate is sometimes needed when applying for a visa, like when a student studying abroad gets a separate student visa or when an employee of a business gets a work visa.
- Certain financial institutions offer low-interest loans to students. The learner may be required to submit this certificate in order to gain access to this benefit.
- A genuine certificate may be included in the paperwork presented to various traffic authorities in order to apply for a driver’s license as additional identification.
Purpose of Certificate
For Students- Bonafide Certificate From School For Aadhar Card
- To apply for educational loans
- To visit an industry for a project
- To attend a seminar/conferences/workshops in other colleges
- For availing travel concessions to students
- Passport application
- To joining a public library
- Visa extension to students
- Have to take a loan from the bank.
- To open a bank account again
- To attend an official seminar or conference
Content of Certificate- Bonafide Certificate For Aadhaar Card
- This certificate includes many things like the name of the school, all the information of the student, admission number of student, in which class the student is studying.
- This certificate includes the details of the company and all the important details of the employee.
- The details of the employee include contact information, his / her position in the company, and other important details of the employee.
For students- Aadhar Card Bonafide Certificate
- Application Form
- Photocopy of ID card
- Fee Receipt (Fees to be paid at Counter while submitting application form)
- Copy of Employee ID card
- Copy of Payslip
Certificate for Students- Aadhar Card Bonafide Form
In some institutions, the student needs to submit the application form in a prescribed format to get the certificate. A sample and copy of the Application are shown below. If the student is in the first year or in the second year they need to attach the leaving certificate with the application form.
Certificate for Employees
If you are working in an institute/ organization then you have to apply in written formate to the head of the institute. Here we are sharing some simple request letter examples to apply for the certificate in the company.
Bonafide Certificate For College
If you’re applying for one from your college, you can either request an application form from your university or use a generic application format. The application format is as follows:
Bonafide Certificate For Passport
When applying for a passport, you may be asked to provide proof that you are studying or have studied at a specific college or that you work for a specific company. Here’s how to write an application for a passport:
I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot from this essay. Thank you very lot for your help. If you have any questions about this post, please leave a comment. I, Kavita Khanwani, would want to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to read this essay. I hope you learned a lot from this.
What is the use of the Bonafide Certificate?
The bonafide certificate is important from a different point of view. Students will get their permit cards for transport like buses, local trains, and metros. It is also required at the time of passport making.
Who issued the bonafide certificate?
This bonafide certificate is issued by a particular organization to certify that a particular person belongs to that institute or organization. Mainly, the educational institute issue this certificate to its students.
Where the bonafide certificate is required?
A bonafide certificate is required while applying for a passport. And for visa applications for students who are studying abroad or where a work visa is required in a company.
How to use a bonafide certificate?
The bonafide has many uses for individuals who belong to different categories like school students, college students, working employees. If a student requests a bonafide certificate then the particular institute issues a bonafide certificate.
Is a bonafide certificate necessary for an aadhar card?
Documents required for Aadhaar for children between 5 to 15 years of age: This requires the birth certificate of the child and any one of the following as proof of identity. School Id card, on the letterhead of the institution.
What documents are required for a bonafide certificate?
Affidavit. Copy of the Ration Card. Copy of Voter’s ID or Electoral Roll. Aadhar Card. Copy of educational qualification. Copy of Birth Certificate. Property or rent receipt. Certificate issued by two competent officers.
How to get the bonafide certificate from college?
To get a bonafide certificate, you need to appeal to the head of the institute/organization in writing. This is a very simple request letter to the concerned person of an institute for applying for a bonafide certificate.
Are they bonafide students?
A bonafide student is someone who has been enrolled in a recognized school, college, or university, or a state-run technical college or institution, for a certain amount of time and for a specific number of classes and topics.