Unlock opportunities with Assam Kalpataru Scheme 2023 – a government initiative for jobs and financial support. Apply now for this Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023, including the sought-after unemployment loan in Assam.
The Assam Kalpataru Scheme 2023, also known as the Kalpataru Scheme, is a significant initiative in the Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023. It aims to promote sustainable development and prosperity in the region. The Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023 offers various benefits and opportunities for individuals and communities.
One can complete the Kalpataru Scheme registration process to avail of these benefits. This initiative plays a vital role in uplifting and empowering the people of Assam.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Kalpataru Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Graduated unemployed youth of BPL Families of Assam State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Kalpataru Scheme Overview
The Assam government launched an Employment scheme named “Kalpataru” to provide financial relief to the unemployed graduate people of Assam. Under this Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023, the government will provide monthly financial assistance to support self-employment in agriculture, industry, and service sectors.
Kalpataru scheme also promotes entrepreneurship and enhances self-employment opportunities in the state, especially in rural areas.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme Aim
The Assam Kalpataru Scheme’s main motive is to create sustainable employment for poor people by empowering their technical skills and entrepreneurial capabilities with the package of support services.
Under the Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023, the state government provides subsidized financial help to the state’s youth and motivates them to enhance their skills. Financial assistance will be provided to educate unemployed youth to start their own business.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme Benefits
- The Assam Kalpataru Scheme 2020 was confined to the people of BPL (Below poverty line) families and the financial assistance amount under this scheme was fixed between INR 7,000 to INR 25,000 with a 20% beneficiary contribution.
- The Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023 will provide monthly financial assistance support to the jobless youths through self-employment and induce them above the poverty line through the Assam Kalpataru scheme.
- The Financial assistance amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria Of Assam Kalpataru Scheme
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years are eligible for Assam Kalpataru Scheme
- The Candidate should be a resident of Assam.
- The Candidate must be registered as a job-seeker and jobless.
- The Candidate must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- The Candidate must pass in graduation diploma.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs. 3 lakhs to apply for the scheme.
Required Documents For Assam Kalpataru Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Photographs of the applicant (scanned copy)
- Signature Photographs of the applicant (scanned copy)
- Proof of higher secondary mark sheet and degree certificate
- Other educational documents like Inter/ITI/Diploma, etc. (if any)
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Legal Passport, Aadhar, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Family income certificate
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- BPL Ration card
Types Of Financial Assistance For Assam Kalpataru Scheme
|Components||Assistance Amount||Beneficiary Contribution||Area|
|Kalpataru Component I||The maximum amount of financial assistance granted will be Rs. 7,000||–||Small enterprises like Poultry, Piggery, Rickshaw, Pan shop, Tailoring, Silk Worm Rearing, saloons, etc.|
|Kalpataru Component II|
The maximum amount of financial assistance granted will be between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 40,000
|20% (or less if the bank loan is more)|
The scheme usually was taken up by the Assam Khadi Village Industries Board and the Rural Employment Guarantee Programme or as implemented by any other P & D Department as per the norms.
|Kalpataru Component III||The maximum amount of financial assistance granted will be between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 75,000||20% (or less if the bank loan is more)|
All medium types of micro-enterprises are usually financed and supported by the Industry and Commerce Department.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme Application Process
- Visit the official website.
- Download the application form for the Assam Kalpataru scheme.
- Fill in all required details in the application form carefully. Attach all required document copies with the application form.
- Submit the Application form in the prescribed format to the concerned office along with all the supporting certificates mentioned above.
- It is an Employment Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2023 financial relief to the unemployed graduate people of Assam.
- The Assam Kalpataru Scheme’s main motive is to create sustainable employment for poor people by empowering their technical skills and entrepreneurial capabilities through the package of support services.
- The Applicant should be graduated, unemployed registered as a job-seeker, and enrolled in an employment bank.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For The Kalpataru Scheme?
The Assam Kalpataru Scheme, the Assam govt scheme for unemployed 2022, provides benefits to eligible residents of Assam. Specific criteria, including income and age, determine eligibility for this program.
Is There An Age Limit To Apply For The Kalpataru Scheme?
Yes, the Assam government’s 2023 scheme for unemployed individuals does have an age limit. Details regarding age eligibility can be found in the official guidelines for the Assam govt. 50,000 scheme for unemployed.
Can Non-Residents Of Assam Apply For The Kalpataru Scheme?
No, non-residents of Assam are generally not eligible to apply for the 2023 Assam government scheme for unemployed individuals. This scheme, including the unemployment loan in Assam, is specifically designed for residents of the state.
You Can Also Read Other Articles,