- 1 Gujarat Land Records Anyror
- 2 Anyror Gujarat Offers A Variety Of Services
- 3 Important Information
- 4 Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 (Satbara) Utara 2021
- 5 E-Dhara Web Bhulekh Gujarat
- 6 Land Records Types
- 7 Gujarat’s Anyror’s Goal
- 8 7/12 Anyror Gujarat Land Record Checking Procedure
- 9 Land Records For Rural Areas
- 10 View Anyror, Gujarat’s Urban Land Records
- 11 Property Card For The Urban Land Record
- 12 Online Property Search In Gujarat
- 13 Any Online Ror Gujarat Application
- 14 New Application
- 15 An application Has Been submitted For A Request
- 16 Premimum Payment Extantion
- 17 Official Login For The Anyror Web Portal
- 18 How to Recover a Forgotten Gujarat Portal Password
- 19 Request For New User Registration Procedure
- 20 Download Anyror Gujarat Mobile Application
- 21 What is Anyror Gujarat?
- 22 What is Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 (Satbara) Utara 2021?
- 23 What are the features of Anyror Gujarat?
- 24 What are the benefits of Anyror Gujarat?
- 25 Who started the Anyror Gujarat scheme?
Gujarat Land Records Anyror
Anyror Gujarat is a land records site that was officially established by the Gujarat Revenue Department. This platform is extremely beneficial for those looking to purchase or sell land in Gujarat. With the assistance of this site, you no longer need to spend time outside government offices in order to obtain basic information on the land. This portal serves Gujarat’s 225 talukas and 26 districts. This site gives online access to VF7, VF 8A, VF 6, and VF 12 land records that have been validated by the government.
Gujarat has earned the best e-governance award so far for this initiative. Anyone interested in locating land in Gujarat can just visit the official website “AnyROR”. AnyROR is an acronym for ‘Any Records of Rights in Gujarat’. Gujarat’s Revenue Department established the official E-Dhara website. Land records may be accessed at anyror.gujarat.gov.in on 7/12 (Satbara Utara) and 8A.
Anyror Gujarat Offers A Variety Of Services
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Know Survey No. By Owner Name
- New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
- Nondh No. Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Revenue Case Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
Anyror Land Record
|Founded by||Gujrat’s State Government|
|Name of the Department||Gujarat Revenue Department|
|Developed by||The National Informatics Center (NIC)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Area Wise||Urban And Rural|
Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 (Satbara) Utara 2021
The 7/12 is an excerpt from the land registers of Gujarat and Maharashtra, both in India. The following are the salient aspects of Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12:-
- The 7/12 extract contains information on the survey number of the land, the name of the landowner,
- the cultivator, the area of the land, the method of cultivation (irrigated or rain fed), and the crops grown in the previous cultivating season.
- Gujbhulekh also maintains track of the loans provided to landowners by government organisations.
- This contains information such as loans or subsidies for purchasing seeds, herbicides, or fertilisers, as well as loans granted to the owner or farmer.
- Gujarat land records documents serve as proof of ownership of the property they represent. People in rural regions can use the 7/12 extract, which is a “Record of Land Rights,” to demonstrate ownership of a specific loan plot.
The term Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 comes from the Bombay Land Requisition Act 1948 (Point 7 – Requisition continuation and Point 12 – Power to seek information).
E-Dhara Web Bhulekh Gujarat
e-dhara Web Bhulekh allows for quick, transparent, and secure access to and maintenance of village land records in Gujarat. The major goal is to transform physical land records from villages into computerised records. Gujarat e-dhara online bhulekh would securely automate the maintenance and updating of local land records. Click here for more information about the e-dhara online bhulekh.
At Taluka Mamlatdar offices, e-Dhara Kendras (e-DKs) have been set up to offer scaled access and land record updates. Land record operations such as mutations and the issuance of Record of Rights (RoR) are carried out on a daily basis. Farmers can obtain copies of the RoR from the village panchayat.
Land Records Types
There are three forms of land records:
- VF7 (Village Form 7) or 7/12 (Village Form 7) (Satbara Utara). VF7 is used to acquire the survey number.
- VF 8A is a video game. Village form 8A can assist you in getting khata information.
- The Talati’s daily modifications will be recorded on VF 6 or Village Form 6.
- The citizen receives the mutation under 135 D.
Features Of Anyror Gujarat
- This will assist Gujarati residents in gaining access to land-related information.
- All lands in both urban and rural regions are included. This exemplifies the wide range of online portals available.
- Any resident of Gujarat who owns the land, whether it is fertile agricultural land or non-agricultural land, may now access it from the comfort of their own home.
- Land record information may be checked in a matter of seconds. This will save a lot of money, time, and help to solve any problems that may arise.
- This transparency as a result of digitization will aid in the creation of access for all citizens. On the official website of AnyROR, Gujarat residents may access all land records information.
- AnyROR’s major goal is to increase land record transparency and safeguard the rights of landowners and potential purchasers.
- By paying a small fee to the Taluka office, landowners can have access to land information.
- The website is updated with all land-related information.
- Apart from land records, the AnyROR website offers a variety of services. Online mutation, records of rights, 7/12 extract, 8/12 extract, urban land records, and rural land records are all examples of these.
- Gujarat residents can also apply for authorization to acquire land in the state by filling out an online application on the website.
- The website also allows you to pay for various land premiums.
Gujarat’s Anyror’s Goal
- The major goal of Anyror is to give residents of Gujarat with information on Gujarat’s land records.
- Citizens of Gujarat may now see information on land records from the comfort of their own homes thanks to this service.
- They are not obliged to visit any government agency to examine information connected to land records.
- This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency.
7/12 Anyror Gujarat Land Record Checking Procedure
Land Records For Rural Areas
To look up the land registry online, go to the Gujarat Revenue Department’s official website.
These specifics have already been explored.
After selecting it, provide the district Taluka and village information.
- Fill in the captcha after entering the area details.
- After you’ve completed the captcha, click Get Record Details.
- If the information is entered correctly, the land record data will appear.
- You may either download it or print it off for future reference.
View Anyror, Gujarat’s Urban Land Records
This is the method for applicants who want to see the land records of urban areas. The town or nearby cities are considered urban regions. The way the land records are chosen and located is a little different. Property cards and unit property cards are two types of these cards.
Property Card For The Urban Land Record
- Anyror’s official webpage may be found here.
- Select the option to view land records.
- Pick a property card.
- Give specifics.
- The survey number or the Nondah list are examples of this.Choose one and give the ward survey number and sheet number to the district city survey office.
- Choose one and give the ward survey number and sheet number to the district city survey office.
- Complete the captcha.
- After entering these data, select Get Record Details from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking, you’ll be sent to the record’s information page.
- On the screen, you’ll see all of the information about that property.
- These information are up to current and may be relied upon.
- Save it to your computer for future use.
Online Property Search In Gujarat
The website of the Revenue Department of Anyror allows you to search for property.
Step by step, applicants must complete the following procedures:-
- Visit the Revenue Department’s official website.
- Select the tab with the property search’s name.
- It may be found on the home screen.
- After selecting this option, the candidate’s information is requested.
- Searching property by name or document number information give district Sub Registrar office index.
- property type search type surveys own applicant name mobile phone and email ID Now click on sent.
- verification code to receive a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Click on search after entering the verification code.
- After carefully filling out all of the information, click on the search property button.
- All property data associated with the applicant’s name will be displayed on the screen.
- You may either download or print the information for later use.
Any Online Ror Gujarat Application
The revenue department supports not only land record viewing but also online application submission. The website offers services such as submitting a new application, registering an application for a request, extending a premium payment, and presenting a Cause Notice. So, here’s a rundown of the entire online application process: –
- To submit a new application for a land record, applicants must go to the Anyror Gujarat official website.
- To begin, go to the online application.
- Choose the first option, which is to create a new app.
- Provides the application’s purpose and type.
- applicant’s mobile number applicant’s email id applicant’s district name Taluka name village name
- After filling in all of these details, generate an OTP, which is sent to the registered mobile number via email.
- To register for a new application, use both OTP details.
An application Has Been submitted For A Request
- The following is a procedure for obtaining a registered application for renewal request:-
- Open the official website and go to the home page to the online application section.
Now select the option to register an application for a request.
- Provide the application number, as well as the applicant’s mobile phone number and email address.
Fill in the captcha after you’ve completed all of the fields correctly.
- Now, select Generate OTP from the drop-down menu.
- The OTP will be generated to verify the applicant’s information, and then the application will be registered for the request.
Premimum Payment Extantion
This applies to applicants who want to extend the time they have to pay their premium. All they have to accomplish now is:
- Visit the Revenue Department of Gujarat’s official website.
There is an option for online application on the website’s front page.
- This choice will take you to a new page where you can fill out an online application.
Choose a premium payment option.
Provide the application number for paying premium candidates, as well as the applicants’ mobile number and email address.
After you’ve filled out all of these fields, enter the captcha code and then click Generate OTP.
On the registered cellphone number, you will receive an OTP.
Now is the time to use this OTP to log in.
After logging in, the applicant can request a premium payment extension.
Official Login For The Anyror Web Portal
This is the procedure for authorities to log in to any Revenue Department web portal. The following is a step-by-step breakdown of the entire procedure: –
- To begin, applicants must go to anyror’s official website.
- Go to the Office login page and log in.
- Now you must provide your login information.
- As far as login information goes, Please enter your username and password.
- After you’ve entered all of your information, click Login.
- The official authority will be given a login to the website in order to have access to the various capabilities for amending the data.
How to Recover a Forgotten Gujarat Portal Password
If the applicant has lost their password for official login, here is how to retrieve it. All they have to do is:
- Visit the Gujarat Any ROR official website.
- Go to the Office login page and log in.
- There is a lost password option on the left side of the website.
- Choose this option.
- Enter your login name, phone number, and captcha.
- After you’ve gathered all of these data, click the submit a link for resetting button.
- The password will be emailed to the phone number provided upon registration.
- To reset your password, go to this page.
Request For New User Registration Procedure
On the internet, it is permissible to make new user requests. This is, however, solely for government users and not for the general public. The following is the method for creating a new user:-
- Visit the official website, where a link for Office login may be found on the front page.
- Request to create a new user from a new page by selecting the option.
- This option may be found on the page’s left side.
- Now provide all the details which are asked and click on submit
- Using this procedure request for the new user will be accepted and new user name will be created.
Any ror Revenue Department of Gujarat has given many features for the authority. This includes changing the password, linking Aadhar Card and generating a username. All this procedure is available on the login page. Applicants from government organisations can use this function for their work.
Download Anyror Gujarat Mobile Application
Gujrat’s domicile can get land record information using mobile applications as well. They must first download the Android mobile application from the Google Play store in order to do so. The following is the procedure for downloading the application:
- The applicant must use their mobile device to access the Play Store.
- Any ror Gujarat mobile application will appear on the screen if you put any ror Gujarat in the search option.
- To have this programme installed, click on the install button.
- When the installation is finished, you will be given the choice to open it.
- Start searching for land records by opening the app.
Benefits Of Anyror Gujarat
- This website is highly user-friendly, with a simple user interface.
- This will make it easier to access the services.
- It will provide you all of the information you need about the land record, and it will be accurate and complete.
- This digital online gateway will assist in obtaining free access to land records.
- Anyror Gujarat’s online site has greatly enhanced work openness. As a result, the possibilities of corruption have decreased.
- Service that is simple and quick.
- Land records that are true and accurate
- Free of charge
- Workplace transparency
Hello friends I hope you liked this post of mine. I thank you wholeheartedly for spending your valuable time reading this post. I hope you got a lot of information from this post which you wanted. I thank you again, Pradeep Singh. You share and like this post and tell us through the comment box for any information related to this post.
What is Anyror Gujarat?
Gujarat has earned the best e-governance award so far for this initiative. Anyone interested in locating land in Gujarat can just visit the official website “AnyROR”. AnyROR is an acronym for ‘Any Records of Rights in Gujarat
What is Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 (Satbara) Utara 2021?
The 7/12 extract contains information on the survey number of the land, the name of the landowner, the cultivator, the area of the land, the method of cultivation (irrigated or rain fed), and the crops are grown in the previous cultivating season.
What are the features of Anyror Gujarat?
This will assist Gujarati residents in gaining access to land-related information.
All lands in both urban and rural regions are included. This exemplifies the wide range of online portals available
What are the benefits of Anyror Gujarat?
This website is highly user-friendly, with a simple user interface. This will make it easier to access the services. It will provide you all of the information you need about the land record, and it will be accurate and complete.
Who started the Anyror Gujarat scheme?
Gujrat’s State Government started the Anyror Gujarat scheme.