Amma housing scheme | AIADMK Manifesto | free washing machine | Kulavikku thittam scheme | One Government Job | 6 free gas cylinders | free wifi scheme
The AIADMK party announced a new scheme for the welfare of the people of the state. The name of the scheme is the Amma Housing scheme. In this scheme, the AIADMK party promises to provide household items. If you want to take advantage of this scheme then read this full article. In this, we will tell you about the features of the scheme and the items included in the scheme.
- A washing machine for the home
- Steps will be taken to reduce petrol and diesel prices
- The electricity bill will be calculated monthly
- Government job for one person at home
- Madurai airport will be named after national leader Pasubon Muthuramalinga Thevar
- Free cable TV connection will be provided
- 2G Data Free for College Students
- Kulavilakku Scheme for Women
- Free electricity connection for all waiting farmers
AIADMK Party Promises
- The Maternity Vacation Period will be extended to one year
- Mother Housing Scheme for All
- 6 free gas cylinders per year for homes
- Education loan waiver
- Green auto scheme for auto drivers at a subsidy of Rs. 25,000
- 100 working days to be increased to 150 working days
- Subsidy for solar power projects will continue
- Dual citizenship for Sri Lankan Tamil refugees
Amma housing scheme
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam jointly released the manifesto with various popular schemes. This manifesto also includes a free cable connection and 2 GB yearly data for college students.
AIADMK party recently promised a series of ‘Freebies’ and various popular free welfare schemes. In the Amma housing scheme, a washing machine and free six gas cylinders for all rice-card holders, and a loan waiver on education is announced.
Under the Amma Housing Scheme, the party also provides homes free of cost for the people who do not own a home. So this scheme is going to be very beneficial for the people of Tamilnadu. For this, the government is going to purchase land in rural areas and build concrete homes. And for the people who are already living in the cities, the government will construct apartments and distribute them free of cost.
In another scheme name “Kulavilakku thittam” (Lanterns for generations), the AIAMDMK has planned to give 1,500 for every ration card holder every month. By doing this the backward people will be uplifted and make financially stable. Under this scheme, the money will be transferred to the female head of the family.
Kulavikku thittam scheme
The promise for a monthly allowance of 1500 is done under the ‘Kulavikku thittam’ scheme. The DMK’s vision is to provide Rs 1,000 to ration cardholders. The sum will be transferred to the female head of the family.
One Government Job
Also, the AIADMK has announced a big promise that one government job to families who don’t have any job in the government sector.
6 free gas cylinders
Also, the AIADMK party focuses on the women of the state. For women’s, the AIADMK government promised to slash 50% of the ticket for women traveling in city buses. While 6 free gas cylinders and free solar power gases will be provided to the rice-card holders.
The farmers will be given Rs 7,500 as a subsidy said in the AIADMK manifesto.
In this manifesto, the AIADMK also promised to waive education loans and to provide free 2 GB data service for one year to the students and also free